Storm and Treyton's Confession

Storm's POV

After the declaration, I went to the garden and I saw how beautiful the flowers. Suddenly, I remember Francis. I know that he likes Angela. I can't believe that I didn't do anything to save him. I was about to kill but he save me and he was the one who got killed. I can't believe that he got killed in front of me. I can't forgave myself for that. In order to save me, he sacrifice his life for me.

'I'm sorry if I let him kill you, Francis'

"Storm? Umiiyak ka ba?"I heard Angela's voice.  Lumingon ako sa kaniya at nakita ko siyang nakatayo hindi kalayuan sa akin.

"Angela, I'm sorry"hindi ko alam kung narinig niya ang sinabi kong iyon. Agad siyang lumapit sa akin at niyakap ako ng napakahigpit.

"Angela"I said before I burst into tears. I can't still forget it.

"Storm, alam kong nasasaktan ka parin dahil sa nangyari sa kanila"she said while patting my back.

"I'm sorry if I am the reason why Francis got killed. I didn't do anything to save him. I'm sorry. I wish I was the one who got killed and not the guy you like"I said on her. She suddenly look at me.

"Storm, sinong nagsabi na siya ang gusto ko?"she asked. My eyes widened.

"Ha?"I asked before she smiled. She wiped my tears and hugged me once again. I looked at the sky.

"Angela, gusto kita. No— I love you. Mahal kita pero alam kong hindi ako ang gusto mo. Kita ko yun sa mga kilos mo. Simulan pa nung una kitang makilala. Nagustuhan na kita. Ikaw kasi e, masyado kang cute. Ang sarap mong mahalin"I said on her before I chuckled.

"Ever since that day, I hid my feelings for you. I was so jealous of Francis because he was your best friend. He knows how to make you happy. He knows how to make you smile every single day"I said again.

"I was so deeply inlove with you that I am willing to risk everything just to be you"I said while my tears streaming down. I didn't heard any response from her. I looked down at her but her face was buried on my chest. I pat her head.

"You should've hate me that day. But why are here? Hugging me like I was about to run away?"I asked her. She suddenly look up at me and smiled again.

"Masyado kang napafocus sa nararamdaman mo sa akin at hindi mo na napansin na may nararamdaman din ako sa'yo"sagot niya. Nagulat ako sa kaniyang sinabi.

"What?"I asked her confusedly. She touch my face.

"Mahal din kita, Storm"she said.

"Are you serious?"I asked her again.

"Yes"she said on me. I hugged her tightly before I lift her up.

"I'm so happy, Angela"I said on her. I looked at her and smiled before I put her down. I pressed my forehead on hers.

"I love you"I said on her.

"Mahal din kita"she said before I kiss her lips in excitement.

I can't believe this. She loves me. She really does love me. I'm so damn happy right now.

'I will give her everything she wanted'

Treyton's POV

"Joelle, can I have a word with you?"I asked her. She nervously nod at me. I held her hand and bring her to the music room.

"Kuya Treyton?"she asked me when we're already inside.

"Why?"I asked her. She looked at me confused.

"Why are you kept on calling me Kuya, Joelle? I hate it"I said on her. I saw her eyes begun to water.

"I'm sorry"she said before she burst into tears. I got panicked but all I can do was to hugged her.

"I-i didn't mean that. It's just you misunderstood it. I hate it because you called me Kuya when in fact I can't even see you as my little sister"I said on her before I looked down on her. She looked up at me. I let go of her before I stand in front of her.

"Joelle Gomez, the prince of the wolves. I am here in front of you to tell you something. Princess Joelle, I am madly in love with you. Ever since you catch my attention I can't even erase you on my mind. You're always been on my mind but damn you've been also on my heart. I don't know how to react because you're Zachary's sister and I am just a human... before. But now that I am a hybrid, I am now have the urge to confess my feelings for you. Princess Joelle, can I court you?"I said on her.

She cry again before she walks towards me and kiss my lips. It was just a smack but damn it means a lot to me.

"You don't have to court me, Treyton. Because I also have feelings for you"she said.

"At first, I thought that you wouldn't like me because I am a princess. I am also scared before that I might break the forbidden rule in our world. But I can't believe that you are the one who's hybrid. And I'm so happy that it was you. I love you, Treyton. I love you"she said. I smiled before I kiss her. She kiss back.

I kiss her gently and passionate but it didn't last long when I lift her up and put her on the top of the piano. I pulled away and looked at her eyes.

"I love you, Joelle. Say that you love me too"I said on her.

"I love you too, Treyton"she said before she kiss me again. She put her arms around my neck and pulled me closer. I put my hand on her tiny waist.

I kiss her torridly that made her moan. We just kiss each other until my hands starts to roam over her body but our intimate and passionate kiss was stop when we heard someone.

"What the actual f*ck?! Damn! Get a damn f*cking room!"we heard Aziel said that made us laugh.

"Let's continue it next time, love. I love you"I said on her and smack her lips.

"I love you too"she said on me.

'Damn! I'm so f*cking happy'

To be continued