Charmaine's Secret

Marcellus's POV

"Tell me what, Charmaine?"I asked her. I can see the fear on her eyes. I walked towards her and looked straight on her eyes.

"M-marcellus"she said on me.

"Charmaine, are you hiding something on me?"I asked her. Her body begun to shake. I took a deep breath. I have to calm down. I can't hurt my wife.

"Hon, please. Tell me, are you hiding something on me?"I asked her calmly. She suddenly hugged me tight.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry hon"she said while sobbing. I pushed her and make her sat down on our bed. I squat in front of her before I wiped her tears. I can't afford seeing her crying like this.

"Are you hiding something on me, hon?"I asked her. She slowly nodded at me. I feel my heart throbbed a little. I know I am a vampire but when a vampire found someone their soulmates, they will already feel their heart.

"What is it, hon? Please tell me. Promise, I won't be mad at you"I said on her.

"I—i cheated on you"she said. My world seems to crashed slowly and turned into pieces. I slowly stand up and sat beside her.

"W-whith whom?"I asked her.

"With a human"she replied on me. A human. She cheated on me with a human.

"How can you break the forbidden rule?"I asked her.

"I'm sorry, hon. I'm sorry"she kept on saying sorry to me.

"D-do you have a child with him?"I asked her. She nodded on me.

"How many times did you cheated on me? Did you cheated when we're already married? O after you gave birth on our first child?"I asked again.

"I don't know how many times, hon. I didn't cheated on you when we're already married. I-i just cheated after a month of gaving birth with our first child"she replied.

"You're a vampire, Charmaine! You're a VAMPIRE! And he's a human! And you also have a child with him. Charmaine, that child of yours with him can be a hybrid and not a pure human!"I said on her.

"I know, I know, Marcellus. That's why after I gave birth on both of your childs, I gave him his child"she said.

"What do you mean both of our childs? What do you mean by that, Charmaine?!"I asked her.

"While I am pregnant on our daughter, I was also pregnant on his son"she replied. After knowing that she have a child with him, my tears started to fall down.

"How can you do that to me, Charmaine? Am I not enough to you? Am I not enough?"I asked her.

"You're enough, Marcellus"she said while she's crying in front of me.

"Then why? Why did you cheated on me? With a human?"I asked her.

"If I'm already enough for you then you should not cheated on me! It hurts me, Charmaine. It's because you're my queen, your my wife, Charmaine! Why did you do that on me?"I asked her again.

"Did you ever love me, Charmaine?"I asked her while my tears streamed down on my face.

'Am I not enough? Did I do something that made her cheat on me? '

"Ofcourse I do, hon"she said.

"Then, did you use me? To forget that human?"I asked her.

"I–i don't know"she replied on me. I fake a laugh and wiped my tears.

"What is the kid name?"I asked her again.

"T-treyton. Treyton Valdez"she replied.

"Valdez. Hahahaha! You had an affair with a human. Not just a human, our enemy. You had an affair with our enemy, Charmaine"I said.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Hon"she said on me.

"I forgive you, hon. But I don't think that I can forget what you've done to me. How can you do this to me? You cheated on your husband. You're a queen, you should've know the rules"I said. I took a deep breath before I speak again.

"Since it's your son, I will accept him. As my son. The kid didn't do anything to me. He shouldn't be involved on this. I have to go. I have an important to do. You have to stay here and take a rest"I said on her. I kiss her forehead.

"I love you, hon"I said before I walked away.

"I want to see that kid. He shouldn't be involved on this fight between the human and the vampires"I mumbled on myself.

I vanished in a thin air before teleporting on our portal. It's been a while since I visited the human world. I hope I have a chance to see my daughter.

I mumbled some words before the portal finally opened. I walked towards the portal and it brings me to the human world.

I looked around just to see no one. It's forbidden forest. No one's coming here. I vanished again. I was already in front of the Valdez's mansion. It didn't change in fact.

I touched their door bell three times before the door opened, revealing a younger version of Tyron Valdez. He was looking at me confusedly.

"Are you a cosplayer?"he asked me. I chuckled a bit. His attitude is like Charmaine.

"Are you Treyton Valdez?"I asked him. He nodded.

"Who's that?"someone asked at behind him. It was a deep voice. It's very familiar on me.

"I don't know who it is Dad"Treyton said on the guy. The guy finally reveals itself. I'm not shocked on what I saw. By the way he looks at me, it looks like he is shock when he saw me.

"Son, go to your room, NOW!"Tyron said on his son that made Treyton went inside.

"What are you doing here Vampire?"he asked me with a venom on his voice. He pull out his gun and he pointed it on me.

"I just want to know your son and also my wife's son"I said coldly. He put his gun down.

"I didn't know that both of you had a past relationship. Since, she's not telling me about her past. My wife just break our forbidden rule. Because of you"I said on him.

"Marcellus"he said on me.

"It's hard to accept it. But I have too. It's already done"I said on him. He looks at me with a pity and guilt on his eyes.

"Marcellus"he said on me.

"He's a hybrid, isn't he?"I asked him.

"He's not giving a sign of being a hybrid"he said.

"When he turns in 18, he will start to give signs. I hope that you and your son won't be in a war. I can't lose my wife's son on you. I know that he's kind" I said on him.

"How did you know she's her son?"he asked me.

"I already know, Tyron. My wife told me a while ago but it's fine. I can't change it. Also, I hope that you and your son accept the Prophecy. Two new born children will come. One is a pure Vampire while the other is hybrid. I have to go. I have to see my daughter"I said before I vanished to a thin air.

'For my wife, I will protect the both of them. I don't want to see my wife crying. He's also her son'

To be continued