The New King

Zachary's POV

After 1 month

"Kuya, can you please be faster? Are you really going to look fine in front of him?" Joelle asked me. I just rolled my eyes on her.

"Just shut up!"I said on her before I fix my tuxedo.

"Just open the f*cking door, Joelle"I said on her.

"The f*ck? You're the guy! You should open the door!"she said.

I was about to open the door when suddenly someone opened the door for us. My eyes widened when I saw our new king. Wren Bueno.

"I'm glad you came. I already know it was you. I can sense you"he said that made me glare on him but he just laughed at me.

"Please come in. Prince and Princess"he said. We walked inside and we saw that everyone are invited.

"Zachary! Joelle! Dito!"we heard Angela's voice. We all looked towards her and they were sitting beside each other. Agad naman kaming pumunta sa gawi nila. Nang makarating na kami sa kanila ay agad kaming umupo sa bakanteng upuan.

"You look handsome, Zach"Storm said on me.

"Thanks. You too"I said on him. He was wearing a green tuxedo while Aziel is wearing a blur tuxedo and Treyton was wearing a red tuxedo. Me? I was wearing a white tuxedo.

"Ay bet ko ang tuxedo mo, teh. Parehas kayo ni Kuya Wren"saad ni Angela kaya pinanlakihan ko siya ng mata.

"Halla gaga! Hindi mo napansin yung suot ni Kuya?"Rein asked me. I shook my head. Aziel laughed at me.

"Iisipin ko na sanang plinano niyong mag pair kaso hindi mo pala alam. HAHAHAHHA. Kaya pala ngiting-ngiti si Kuya Wren. Parehas pala ng tuxedo"Aziel said.

"Shut up"I said on him.

"Naku, Zach! Kung alam mo lang kung bakit kayo naging pareho ni Kuya Wren ng tuxedo"Treyton said.

"HAHAHAHA! Baka magulat ka sa dahilan" Storm said while laughing. I looked at Joelle who laughed but stop when notice that I was looking at her.

"Do you know about this?"I asked her.

"Sorry na Kuya. Pinilit kasi ako ni Kuya Wren eh kaya sinabi ko sa kaniya"she replied.

"Hayaan mo na, Zach. Malalaman mo din naman ang dahilan kung bakit"Rein said but there's a hint of sarcasm on her tone.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen"we suddenly heard Britney the one who will gonna declare the new king. We all looked at her.

"Please all welcome, Prince Wren Bueno" she said. We all give him an around of applause when we saw him walking. He stands right in front of the throne. He suddenly looked at me and smiled at me that made me look away when I noticed that they were right. We have the same outfit.

"Yiieeee"pang aasar nila Aziel sa akin. I can feel my face heat up.

"From now on, Prince Wren will be our next king of the vampires"Britney said before she looked at Wren.

"According to our previous king. His eldest son will be the next king and will gonna rule the vampire clan. I know that all of you still can't believe on what happened. But let us know that we don't have to be scared because we will be having our ner kung from now on"she said.

"Can I have please have the crown?"isang tagapagsilbi ang lumapit sa kanila habang hawak-hawak ang korona.

"Can you bow a little, Prince?"she said. Wren bow a little before Britney put the crown on his head.

"Now let's all welcome our new king! King Wren Bueno"Britney said that made us happy.

"It's a pleasant day to all of you. I'm so glad that you are here for the declaration for me as your new king. To our previous king, I hope he will guide me and watch me. I promise that I will do better like what my dad did. Thank you for having me as your new king. You can now enjoy the party!"he said that made all the vampires, wolves and even the witches go wild. He went on our way while he's wearing his crown. When he already in front of us we all now down.

"Congrats, King Wren"we all said on him.

"Thank you"he said before he looked at me.

"Ha?"I suddenly asked him before I looked at our friends. They just wiggling their eye brows on me like they already know what will gonna happen. Wren put his hand on my shoulder before we teleport to his room.

"Hey! Why did you do that?"I asked him. He just smiled  before he took off his crown and he place it on his cabinet. He have his collection of his crown. But the crown for king is place on the top and was sitting on a pillow. He suddenly took off his tuxedo that made me gulped.

"Wren? What are we doing here?"I asked him. He looked at me before he walked towards me.

"You already know why we have a matching tuxedo?"he asked me before he sat beside me.

"Yes. My sister said it to you"I replied. He giggled.

"Yeah. I asked your sister about that"he said.

"Why though?"I asked him and looked at him. He did the same thing.

"Because I have feelings for you, Zachary. Ever since you saved me before. I already catch a feelings for you"he suddenly said that made me stand up and looked at him unbelievable.

"But you said that you want me for your sister"I said on him.

"Because I want to get rid of this feelings. And because I know that you like her that's why I said that. But trust me, I was hurt when I said that"he said on me. I didn't utter a word. He suddenly pulled me on to sit on his lap.

"I know it's hard to believe but please I didn't know that I will feel this kind of feelings, Zachary. Now, if you don't want me and you feel disgusted. Feel free to hurt me"he said.

'I didn't even know what to sayd or what am I gonna do'

To be continued