𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

ROSIE

"Usеd to be too solid 'til you scrambled me. Used to be your rider, you mishandle me. Used to be nonviolent 'til you ambushed me. Now I'm out here wildin' with you,"

"And it is our greater honor to reveal our newest Athlete, Tyrese Anderson!" The audience cheered, while Cynthia gestured for Tyrese to walk onto the stage as she backed away

"And it is our greater honor to reveal our newest Athlete, Tyrese Anderson!" The audience cheered, while Cynthia gestured for Tyrese to walk onto the stage as she backed away. Rosie stood next to her, smiling softly at the cameras while holding her notebook close to her chest. She adjusted her glasses, tapping her heels quietly out of nervousness.

"Thank you, Thank you," The athlete said, licking his lips, and grinning at the crowd. "Ever since I was a little kid, I've wanted to become a pro athlete. I remember my moms telling me 'The only way you'll make it is if you become addicted. Become addicted to the faith, the drive, the hope,'" He said, looking at the bracelet on his wrist. "I know she would be proud of where I am today. And now this year will officially be my year. My year to prove to all ya'll, how addicted I can truly get to basketball. Thank you!"

The audience clapped, as Tyrese walked off. Rosie placed her hand in front of her face, squinting her eyes to block the rapid camera flashes. "And ladies and gentlemen, that concludes our press conference for today. Thank you," Cynthia assured, walking off stage, the intern following her.

"Congratulations, Sanders. You've witnessed your first press conference. Soon, you'll be the one speaking," She said, before walking off. Rosie spotted Theo and instantly she smiled.  "One Pumpkin Spice Crème Cold Brew," He said, as she placed her hand over her heart.

"I didn't think you would get it. I know how busy the Church is,"

"Yeah well anything for you," He assured, looking at the reporters, and the broadcasters that walked past them. "I saw the press conference, you looked gorgeous standing there,"

"Oh shut up," She giggled, rolling her eyes just as he checked his watch. "I've got to run, I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Can't wait," She pecked his lips, her cheeks turning a dark pink. He licked his lips, as he walked away, his eyes not once leaving Rosie.

 He licked his lips, as he walked away, his eyes not once leaving Rosie