𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

ROSIE

"I was on fire for you. Where did you go? I could've died for you- how could you not know?"

 Where did you go? I could've died for you- how could you not know?"

Rosie walked inside her home, sweat rolling down her forehead. Even though it was late November, It was still burning in California. Yasmin, the sister of the mother followed inside, drinking her water bottle.

"Why did I travel from hot weather to even hotter weather?" Yasmine complained, bringing out a fan from her backpack. Her eyes traveled all over the cozy home and she plopped herself down at a seat.

"Can I get you anything?"

"No, I stole all the water bottles from the Hotel, I'm staying at," Yasmin assured. When she heard an engine from outside, she turned her head, her eyes landing on Vincent who now worked on his car outside. He wore a gray shirt that showed off every vein in his luscious arms. A rag was blacked on his shoulder, and he used it continuously to wipe his sweaty face. He ran a hand through his hair, his blue eyes trained on the 1970's black Mercedes Benz that was on his driveway. He grabbed a wrench and started working on the car.

"Who's the hottie across the street?" She asked as Rosie rolled her eyes, closing the front door. "That's just Vincent,"

"Just?" Yasmin asked, pulling her sunglasses down from her eyes, and licking her lips. Just then, Sydney walked out of her room, grabbing their attention.

"Oh, Sydney! You've grown so much!" Yasmin said, pulling the teenager into a hug. "Honey, do you remember your Aunt Yasmin?" Rosie asked, but Sydney just shook her head. Rosie tried to hide her smile but failed and when she let out a giggle, Yasmin looked at her in confusion.

When Sydney disappeared back into her room, Yasmin strutted back to Rosie, her eyes back on the man across the street.

"So, do you know him?" She asked, her tongue sliding across her bottom lip. "Maybe you can set us up,"

"Only, if you stop being so thirsty," The Sanders promised, earning a promising nod from Yasmine.  Rosie sighed, grabbing her phone and calling Vincent as Yasmin walked to the bathroom.

"Hey, Vincent. It's Rosie. I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go to drinks with Yasmin. She's my sister. I think you two have a lot in common, I'm sure you'll love her,"

"Is that why you called me? To play matchmaker?" He asked, his voice deep and alluring. "I just think that you two would kick it off, and she has a little crush on you,"

"When has she seen me?"

"When you started working on the car 5 minutes ago," Rosie responded, earning a chuckle from the man on the other side. She looked across the street, connecting eyes with Vincent. "No,"

"Oh come on! Why don't we make this a double date? Me and Theo and You and Yasmin," She asked, turning around, and walking to her bedroom.

"Yes, let me come to a double date with you, your pastor boyfriend and your random sister," He chuckled. "Did you think that would change my mind?"