𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

ROSIE

"I really like to party. I really like your body. I really wanna get naughty. I think you're such a hottie,"

Rosie stood with tears in her eyes, a quivering bottom lip, and her hands forced behind her back

Rosie stood with tears in her eyes, a quivering bottom lip, and her hands forced behind her back. As Vincent pulled her panties down, she bit her lower lip until she began tasting blood. She had never felt this amazing, and he hadn't even touched her.

"Maybe I need to fuck you so you remember who you belong to," The Officer whispered, forcing her legs apart slightly with his knee. He wrapped his hand around her throat, applying enough pressure to make her face red while his other hand crept towards her ass. He slapped her flesh once and watched as it jiggled, cursing to himself.

The man ran his hand over her stomach and crept towards her aching clit. When he slowly oozed a finger inside of her, her warm juices wrapped around him. "You filthy little fuck, look at the way you're dripping for me,"

He added another finger, pumping inside of her as her eyes rolled back. She leaned against his chest, as saliva dripped from her mouth because of her lollipop. She moaned, feeling her body heat up and her legs weaken. His fingers curled, as her eyes widened in pleasure. She moved her hips against his fingers, euphoria swallowing her entire body.

Vincent was pumping at a rhythmic pace, one that didn't give her time to recover from. As he pulled his fingers out of her, he slammed them back in again. He wasn't doing this for her pleasure, he was doing it for his entertainment, and she loved it.

"Yeah, you like that?" He asked with a deep voice while her toes began to curl. She felt her stomach twist in ways it had never before— It wasn't long until she creamed onto his fingers and down her leg. She gripped his forearm for support, and after a while, her nails began digging into his skin.

Vincent turned her around, and she leaned on her car to catch her breath. He pulled the lollipop from her mouth, licked her saliva off of it, his eyes never leaving hers. He sucked the remaining candy off before throwing the stick to the ground.

"Littering is illegal, Officer," Rosie breathed out, the Friday night stars glistening above her. Vincent chuckled and connected their lips. She slipped his tongue into her mouth, and it wasn't long until their tongues danced with intimacy. If anyone was to drive by now, they would see a woman and a police officer making out while he pulled her over. But that's the thing, there was no one there.

"Excuse my actions, this woman who was speeding, pissed me off. You might know her—she's a bit of an innocent little brat," He said, a sinister smile on his swollen lips, as she glanced at them.

"You can't possibly stay mad forever?" She teased, humming to herself softly, as she tugged at the handcuffs holding her wrists. His eyes traveled down her exposed body, and his lips parted subconsciously.