𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

ROSIE

"Give me a day or two... to think of something clever, to write myself a letter, to tell me what to do, mm-hmm,"

 to think of something clever, to write myself a letter, to tell me what to do, mm-hmm,"

Rosie handed Mckenna a glass of water before sitting down on the couch. She pulled out a straw and opened it, placing it inside her drink. "I don't think he has friends,"

"I think so too; I just wish more kids would talk to him," The neighbor mumbled, as Rosie frowned and narrowed her eyes in confusion. "More kids? who were you talking about?"

"My son?" There was a short silence before the two erupted in laughter. "I wasn't talking about your son, I was talking about Officer Verelli," Rosie verbalized, just as McKenna stopped laughing.

"Oh him," she said coldly, growing.

"Look, I just realized he doesn't have friends. He looks older, maybe 35 and I think he plans to spend the rest of his life alone in that Cosmic Latte house, that's just sad and depressing things make me depressed," Rosie assured before she placed her hands together. "So I was thinking of having a game night tomorrow and inviting him,"

McKenna's eyes widened as she looked at her in shock. She shook her head while the Sanders just narrowed her eyes. "Absolutely not, hell no!"

"What do you mean 'Absolutely not?'"

"That man is wicked like naturally, he's extremely rude to everyone in this damn community. We've all tried to help him, all tried to include him but it's like working with the devil's son!" McKenna ranted, running her hands through her red hair. "Don't try to befriend him because he doesn't let anyone in, you'll just be wasting your time,"

Rosie sat there, baffled watching her friend drink some more water. "Did he hurt you...I-,"

"When I died my hair red the first time, he called me a used tampon," She rolled her eyes watching as The Sanders chuckled softly to herself, running her hands through her light brown hair.

"It's not funny!"

"You're right, it's not," Rosie giggled.