Welcome

Started - 26th May 2021

Ended -
Book One of the Mikaelsons Series

Title

Survivors
"I'll survive, that's we Mikaelsons do."

Previously Named

Faith in the Originals

Basic Information

This story is based on 'The Originals'. This is the continuation of season 5 , the only difference is that Klaus and Elijah aren't dead. And 'the hollow' was captured in a book. So how did that happen? You will find that in this book.

Summary of the Story

This is the story of the 'forgotten Mikaelson'.Faith Mikaelson, the first born of Klaus Mikaelson has to return to New Orleans due to some inarguable matters. No one knew she existed, or maybe they did but they forgot. A time phase from the memory of Mikaelsons has vanished. And seems like even Faith doesn't want them to remember. But things take turn and Elijah and Hope discover the truth about Faith followed by others.
The question isn't will Mikaelsons accept her or not, the question is - will Klaus accept her or not. How can he accept her when he doesn't even remember her. How will Hope handle the situation after finding out her father has another daughter?

But the biggest question is, where was Faith all this time? How did she survive? How has she not activated her vampire side yet- oh did I mention she's the original tribrid?

Some Important Points

Here are some important factors that I have included in the story ( which I believe you all are looking for) : Mikaelson Family Draman, Klelijah bromance, The family bonding , Klaroline Content , Suspense, Mystery ,Heartbreaks ,Twists ,Deaths. I believe the last one is not everyone's favorite but I hope you'll like the story.

Author's Note

English isn't my first language so there might be some grammatical errors. But do leave your constructive comments as they might help me. And it'll be very helpful if you comment.

Thankyou. Hope you like my book.