2. A Familiar Stranger

I just found out that there's a company that turns dead bodies into ocean reef ; and I couldn't sleep after reading that :/

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Today was the full moon

Today was the full moon. The first thing I planned to do after breakfast was to see Ms. Grace Lopez. I was in the dining hall when Saltzman sisters came and sat beside me.

"So, Hope Marshall will you tell us what you were doing out of your room yesterday or we need to call our dad aka your headmaster" Lizzie asked clearly emphasizing the word Marshall . I took a deep breath and told them "I just wanted some fresh air" of course they weren't convinced.

"Okay so the thing is , my dad sent two of his hybrids to keep me safe. And they didn't let me out of their sight the whole day so I went out at night to take a walk but they even followed me there. So that's it , now I'm gonna go call dad and send these two away" I said in one breathe and Josie nodded. "That makes sense" she said and both of them left.

Suddenly Lizzie returned and said "Though I'm not convinced with your story Mikaelson , I have better things to do" and with that she finally left making me roll my eyes.

It was nearly time for my charms class but I decided to see Ms. Lopez instead. I saw her sitting in her chair through the glass door. I opened the door and went inside "Ms.Lopez , do you have a second?" She looked up from the book she was reading and smiled "sure" I closed the door behind me and walked towards her.

"Yesterday after the class-" I started but she interrupted me "Yeah I'm sorry about it. I know I asked you to wait for me but I never showed up" I frowned at this and didn't know what to say "It's alright. I'll see you tomorrow." I smiled and left the class.

Lost in my thoughts, I was on my way to the charms class when I again felt someone's eyes on me. I looked around and saw a shadow behind a door , I quickly went there and opened the door and saw her.

"Um..Hey?" She was the same girl that asked me the way to Mr. Saltzman office yesterday. "What are you doing here?" I asked ,sounding more rude than intended.