12. I'm fine

My school / physical classes ( Idk what how else I can put it lol) started :D

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

(A/N : Surprise Surpise !!! Enjoy ;)

"It's Aurora. Her body is missing" Vincent said and I heard Elijah sigh. I controlled the urge to roll my eyes and muttered "Great"

"We shouldn't be wasting our time here and find her." Elijah said.

"Not now. We have a party to attend. We should focus on it." Klaus said. Priorities.

"That's your priority now ? A party?" Asked the man who might flip his humanity off if someone insults his suits.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. I noticed Kol making his way upstairs and followed him. I'm sure he knew I was walking behind him but didn't complain.

He opened a door and I recognised the room as his old room. The room he stayed in before meeting Davina. He jumped on a couch and pulled out a remote and the tv screen in front of him lit up.

I watched carefully as he put on 'Beauty and the Beast' I gasped dramatically. "You watch disney movies? Who are you?" Kol smiled at me before grabbing a blood bag from the table beside him.

"Budge up and make some space for me." I demanded and he kept a hand on his heart dramatically "That's how you talk to the elders? Have we taught you nothing?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Hope respects you?" Please say no and let me be wrong for the first time in my already fucked up life.

"Yes" He replied smugly and I groaned. Then she's probably the only Mikaelson who respects Kol. My eyes moved to the blood bag and I chuckled.

"You drink from blood bags?" I asked. I mean it's hard to believe that my sweet psychopath uncle is drinking from a blood bag.