13. Numb

YESSS SECOND UPDATE IN A WEEK

YESSS SECOND UPDATE IN A WEEK. ENJOY ;)

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Ready?" Faith asked the ladies who were standing in front of her in towels wrapped around their bodies. They all nodded.

Faith closed her eyes and keeping one hand in front of her moved the other in a circular motion. A white light beamed in the room and soon the Mikaelson ladies were draped in beautiful gowns.

The ladies smiled looking at their gowns and then Hayley turned to Faith. "Your turn" Faith frowned. "Can't I just wear my normal clothes?" Rebekah's eyes widened "No darling, we have a reputation to live up to." Faith rolled her eyes and replied "Fine. I'll make myself one on the way."

As they descended down the stairs, Elijah's eye caught Hayley's. He couldn't take his eyes off her, she smiled as he saw his eyes filled with love and adoration.

"Not that I'm complaining but why only I have a slit in my dress?" Rebekah asked. Faith tilted her head "Not that I want something bad to happen but you never know when we might need your long legs killing some ass" Rebekah rolled her eyes smiling as Faith mimicked her voice.

"Okay let's go." Kol said smiling and forwarding his hand to Davina. "You remember everything? " Hayley asked Faith. "Yes mom, I do." Faith replied winking. Hayley chuckled and they exited the compound.

A black limo was waiting for them outside. After getting in Faith said "There's something I need to talk about." Everyone looked at her.

"If I'm stuck at some point with someone or I don't know what to say then I might need your help. But I believe there will be vampires in the party who can listen what we are talking about. So I have a spell that will mute our voices to them if they try to listen us from far." Faith explained.

"That's good. Do it." Freya said nodding thoughtfully. "I need something you are wearing. How about the Mikaelson necklaces and rings?" Everyone nodded and kept their rings and necklaces on the table. Faith closed her eyes and performed a spell. "Done"

Soon they reached the Mikaelson mansion and everyone started to get out "Rebekah, can you stay.. For a while? I might need some help in selecting the dress.. " Faith trailed out. Rebekah nodded in understanding.

"Why do I feel something bad is going to happen" Freya said. "Don't worry,sister. Nothing bad can happen than Lucien coming back from the dead." Klaus replied with a fake smile.

The door opened and Rebekah came out smiling "She looks beautiful" Everyone waited patiently for Faith. As she stepped out Hayley inhaled deeply "wow" while Davina chuckled "you look like a princess" and Kol awed "Look at my niece" Faith chuckled.

She was wearing a beautiful long sky blue ball dress with her long hairs tied in half up braided crown. She wasn't wearing any ornaments except her necklace and a bracelet.