7. You did nothing

I had no time read this chapter after writing so forgive me if there are some mistakes :)

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

H

Hope moved her eyes from right to left as she saw Klaus pacing around. She looked at Faith who was sitting beside her playing games in her phone and rolled her eyes. She then looked at Hayley who was looking at nowhere particular and then to Elijah who was watching Hayley and Klaus from time to time.

She huffed and then stood up "What's going on?" Klaus stopped and then looking at Elijah said in an accusing manner "Go on , tell her." Elijah sighed looking everywhere but Hope.

"Okay here we are." Rebekah announced as she entered the study with Freya. She looked at Faith who was busy with her phone "Have you not asked her yet?" Rebekah asked confused and Hayley sighed not looking at her.

Rebekah shook her head and asked "Darling, can we talk?" Hope's eyes widened in shock when she realized Rebekah was talking to Faith and not her. When Rebekah received no answer from Faith she asked again "Sweetie, can we talk?" Faith frowned as she slowly looked up and her eyes widened in surprise too.

She chuckled and sat straight "I knew a day would come when you'd speak to me like that but I never thought it'd come so soon" Faith said expecting a sly response but Rebekah just smiled. Faith frowned and rolled her eyes "Of course you were faking it. What do you want?" She asked and narrowed her eyes at Rebekah.

Rebekah released a deep breathe "I couldn't pretend for one more minute." She said and continued "So , considering you are kicked out of the school and you have nowhere to live , we decided, actually I decided that you could stay here" Faith raised an eyebrow "And who said I have nowhere to go?"

"You parents are dead" Rebekah replied sounding audacious than intended.Faith bent towards Rebekah and whisper yelled "They've been dead for years and I still took care of myself and I can do it till the end of the time" Rebekah realized that her words triggered Faith and decided not to say anything.

Faith cleared her throat and asked "So ,What do you want from me?" Rebekah glanced at Klaus and Elijah "We want you to take Hope's place" Rebekah said and Hope who was drinking water coughed out loud. "Excuse me?" Hope asked and Faith followed "Yes. Excuse me?" Hayley inhaled loudly and interrupted "No. This is a bad idea , we shouldn't be doing this. Elijah?"

She turned to Elijah who was looking at the floor. He nodded and said "Hayley is right. We should not do this" Rebekah scoffed throwing her arms in the air. "I have no clue what's going on but I'd really like to here what Rebekah has to say" Faith said and continued "Especially because it includes me" She smiled innocently earning a smirk from Rebekah.

"Hope's life is in danger. Today in the Bayou when you put yourself ahead saying you were Hope , it gave me an idea. Why don't we let the world think that you're the Mikaelson kid, this way Hope will be safe and you could live your life as Hope Mikaelson and don't worry we'll protect you" Rebekah explained