16. Elemental witch

I ain't doing any Malivore shit.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Start talking now." Freya's voice resonated across the street. Elijah sighed and looked at Faith from the corner of his eyes. Rebekah was standing silently, not able to process what just happened.

"How did Faith's blood heal Rebekah?" Freya asked again. Elijah opened his mouth to respond only to cut off by a familiar voice.

"And who do we have here" They all turned towards the voice and their eyes widened.

"Miss me?" Aurora asked smirking. But there was something different about her. Faith frowned until realization dawned upon her.

"You still had serum left in your body when you died." Faith said and Aurora chuckled. Freya motioned Elijah and Rebekah to leave. Elijah grabbed Rebekah and vamp speed from there taking one last glance at Faith.

"We haven't met, have we?" Aurora said taking a step towards Faith. Freya quickly pulled Faith behind and shielded her from Aurora.

"Aw protecting your niece, Freya? Don't try, you both are going to die today no matter what" Aurora said showing her beast face.

"Immobilus" Freya chanted but nothing happened. Faith frowned and repeated the spell but even her magic didn't work.

"How's this possible!" Freya said frustrated. "Oh did I mention that your magic won't work on me? Mikaelson witches are no danger to me now." Freya narrowed her eyes at Aurora.

"Well did I mention I'm not just a Mikaelson witch?" Faith asked innocently and then raised her hands fisting them.

The ground beneath Aurora's feet began to crack. Both Freya and Aurora looked at the girl astounded. Aurora tried to take a step back but roots emerged out of the ground wrapping around her ankel and pulled her down.

The crack opened wider creating a grave and the roots kept pulling Aurora in it. She tried to break free from them but couldn't.

Freya's eyes averted from Aurora to Faith whose nose was bleeding and she was now covered in sweat.

"Faith" Freya called out but Faith didn't open her eyes instead the flow of blood from her nose increased.

"Faith!" Freya yelled and shook Faith hardly. Faith opened her eyes gasping. The roots left Aurora and she stood up and ran from there.

"I-" Faith tried to say something but lost her balance. Freya held her and took her to the car. Not a second later, Rebekah and Elijah appeared and Elijah quickly went to check Faith.

"We need to leave. Now." Freya said.

──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ────

"Is he awake yet?" Klaus called out from the main hall sipping on wine. "Patience, Nik." Kol replied from dungeons.

"Any news about Rebekah?" Hayley asked climbing down the stairs. "Not yet." Klaus replied. That's when they both heard the hurried footsteps.

Rebekah and Freya came into the view and Klaus sighed in relief until his eyes landed on half conscious figure that Elijah was supporting.

"What happened?" Klaus asked as Elijah laid Faith on the couch and she groaned in pain. "She's weak." Freya replied.

"Oh come on Freya, you're just jealous my magic worked and not yours." Faith said in strained voice. Klaus chuckled earning a glare from Freya.

"Don't stand here like I'm dying. Budge up I need to go to my room." Faith said standing up still groaning in pain.