Chapter 4:Will you protect others?

Asia along with issei's mom Miki were walking through town,they were visiting some shops to get groceries.

Miki:So asia how have you liked living with us?

Asia:It's been great! I'm really grateful to you and mr hyodou for letting me stay with you.

Miki:Oh there's no need to thank us.Have you liked going to school?

Asia:Yes it's been nice getting to meet so many new people.

Miki:So *giggles* have you and issei been doing anything special together?

Asia: what do you mean?

Miki:Oh never mind.

As the two walked down the street an explosion could be heard before screams as countless people started running past them.
Asia looked to see a monster was walking through the town shooting gems at whatever was near it.

Monster:MAN I LOVE THIS JOB!

The dopant shot more gems at nearby cars causing them to explode.The dopant looked to were all the people were fleeing to and fired a number at them.Asia covered her eyes in fear however none of the gems seemed to hit anyone.Asia looked up to see y/n holding his sword.

Y/n:You should get out of here.

Dopant:Awwww why'd you have to ruin the fun?

Y/n:Kyo souma PREPARE TO COUNT UP YOUR SINS!

Y/n shouted as he ran at the dopant while transforming.Now as kamen rider accel y/n punched the dopant in an attempt to get it away from the still fleeing people.

Dopant:Wow! mystery man was right on the money, I cause a little mischief and you come running.

Y/n:Was he the one who gave you that Gaia memory?

Kyo:Hmmm you certainly know your stuff!

The dopant charged at y/n and attempted to strike him.Y/n raised his sword and attempted to block however he was knocked back upon impact.Y/n ran at the dopant and swung his sword but the dopant but it managed to dodge.The dopant punched the ground causing massive gems to burst out of the ground.Y/n jumped back dodging the gems.

Asia:LOOK OUT! BEHIND YOU!

Y/n looked behind to see a gem about to hit him.Y/n raised his sword and managed to block it though it sent him flying towards the dopant, y/n jumped off the gems that were already in the ground and managed to kick the dopant into a nearby wall.

Kyo:Grrrrr YOU LITTLE SHIT!

The dopant fired a large gem from it's hand aiming at Asia.Y/n quickly moved in front of her and blocked the attack.

Y/n:THE ONE YOU'RE FIGHTING IS ME!
I told you to leave.

Asia:S-sorry.

Y/n:Time to end this!

Y/n inserted the accel memory into his engine blade and charged at the dopant.

???:Not so fast there.

Y/n turned to see another dopant that was holding Asia hostage.

Energy dopant:Now how about you slow down.You wouldn't want this precious little thing to be hurt now would you?

Kyo:Who the hell are you?

Energy dopant:The names rai that cloaked guy asked me to save your ass.

Kyo:In that case why don't we kill these brats.

Rai:Sounds good to me.

Rai's left hand became engulfed in electricity, he was about to hit Asia with it until y/n grabbed the hand which began electrocuting him.

Rai:Well that makes this easier.

Even while transformed y/n was in pain so he punched Rai away before picking up asia and running away.Neither of the dopants decided to give chase.After getting a good distance away y/n dropped before collapsing as he was forced out of his transformation.Y/n leaned against a nearby wall while catching his breath.

Y/n:Are you hurt?

Asia:Umm no, thanks to you.

Asia inspected y/n and noticed there were many burns all over his skin.

Asia:Here let me.

Asia brought out her sacred gear and began healing y/n much to his confusion.

Y/n:how are you doing that?

Asia:Oh, it's my sacred gear.don't you know what that is?

Y/n:All I know about the supernatural world is some of the factions that are out there.

As asia was healing y/n the boy lost consciousness.Asia finished healing him as Miki approached the pair with a scared look on her face she quickly knelt down and hugged Asia.

Miki:Oh my god asia I'm so sorry we got separated when that monster appeared.I'm so glad you're alright.

The mother looked beside Asia to see the unconscious y/n.

Miki:So Asia do you know this boy?

Asia:Yes he saved me from that monster.

Miki *concerned*:Is he alright.

Asia:I think so.

Miki took out her phone and began calling the emergency services.

Miki:I'll call an ambulance just in case.

*Timeskip*

Y/n woke up in a hospital bed when he looked around he saw a red haired man examining him.

???:Well mr Terui your injuries were only minor.You're sure to make a full recovery.

The red haired man walked out of the room where he was met with the ORC.

Rias:So brother?

Sirzechs:The boy is completely human, Grayfia and I didn't notice anything abnormal.

Rias:But everything we told you about was completely true.

Sirzechs:Perhaps it was some sacred gear.

Asia:He didn't seem to know what a sacred gear was when he saw mine.

Sirzechs:How odd.

Meanwhile within the room y/n could hear everything they were saying shroud appeared next to the bed with a smug look on her face.

Shroud:I suppose the secrets out.

Y/n:It was only a matter of time before some dopant decided to target people.

Shroud:Still I didn't think you'd go out of your way to save civilians

Y/n:I didn't go out of my way.They were just collateral.

Shroud:So how will you deal with the devils?

Y/n:Just leave it to me.They won't interfere.