Chapter 11:Will we meet again?

The devils from both rias and Sona's peerages we're sitting in the orc's club room watching the news.

New presenter:now for Some recent news that has been on everyone's minds,a surprising turn of events for our small town. After a vicious  storm nearly ripped  our town to pieces a hero everyone seems to be referring to as Kamen rider accel managed to save the lives of all our towns people.In what could only be called a miracle no lives were lost despite the destruction thanks to the work of our town's very own superhero.One of my colleagues is in The field interviewing some people who claim to have seen our hero.

The screen showed a news reporter talking to a woman holding her child.

News reporter:So can you tell me what you saw?

Woman:I had just finished shopping when a nearby building was suddenly knocked down.All the people nearby by were screaming and trying to run until I saw him, he looked like a blue flash and he moved everyone out of the way faster than I could see as well as rescuing everyone that was in the building.

News reporter:Incredible.Back to you in the studio.

News presenter:We received an anonymous letter from who many think is our local hero claiming that our town won't be attacked by any monsters like the ones we've seen this month.Our town and it's people are sure to recover Thanks to one man.Whoever you are kamen rider accel Thank you.

The devils turned off the news and looked to sirzechs who entered the room.

Rias:So you're letting the humans remember everything?

Sirzechs:Indeed.This technically had nothing to do with the supernatural world so we have no right to.However both the gremory and sitri foundations are helping with the repair of the town.

Sona:I see and still no sign of y/n right?

Sirzechs:Correct, when I looked for his house I discovered that it had been burned down many months ago.

Rias:Really?

The devils all heard what appeared to be the rev of an engine.They all went outside to investigate.They saw a number of students looking out of the school's gate with awe.

Girl:Wow that's so cool!

Boy:And totally badass.

The devils looked outside to see y/n leaning on a motorcycle.

Y/n looked up at the devils with a smirk.Asia ran up to him.

Asia:H-Hey

Y/n placed his hand on the bike

Y/n:She's called diablossa, she used to belong to my mom.The keys and it's location were in that letter you said shroud left for me.

Asia:Oh........

Y/n:I think I'm gonna leave this town.

Asia:Oh? Why?

Y/n:I've just got to clear my head you know.Figure out my next move.

Asia:I see......Will I see you again?

Y/n:of course.

Asia:Huh

Y/n:We're friends aren't we?

Asia smiled.

Asia:Yeah!

Y/n got onto the motorcycle and drove off.

The end.

A/n:and thus ends the adventures of kamen rider accel.Thank you all for reading this story.