Chapter 9:who controls the weather?

The devils of rias's peerage were now facing off against the weather dopant.The devils all had serious looks on their faces but the dopant soon began to laugh.

Dopant:Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha despite everything you still believe that you rodents could ever be a threat to me?I don't know about you but when I hear a joke like that I laugh.

Rias:We refuse to let a monster like you run wild in this territory and harm the people under our protection.

Dopant:Oh? And how is it you plan on stopping me.

Rias:Alright everyone remember the plan.

Orc:Right!

Akeno and rias fired a number of magic attacks at the dopant who dodged by moving back.Kiba rushed at the dopant from it's side.The dopant noticed Kiba and knocked him into the ground.

Dopant:Did You really think that wou-ACK!

Koneko used her full strength the punch the dopant in the back.The dopant swung around to try and hit Koneko but she dodged before kicking the dopant in the face.

Dopant:GRRRR!!

The devils all quickly noticed something, the dopant's forehead was glowing.After a few moments the Gaia memory re-emerged from it's forehead causing the dopant to return to it's human form.

Issei:What the hell?

Akeno:That thing is a human?

Rias:Who are you?

Dopant:Who am I? Heh I AM GOD OF COURSE! THE ELEMENTS BEND TO MY EVERY WHIM ! Who else besides god could do that?

Rias:You're insane.

Dopant:Perhaps but that isn't what's important right now.

The man reinserted the Gaia memory transforming back into the weather dopant.He turned and managed to strike Koneko with a lightning covered fist.

Dopant:Gotcha.

The dopant dopant fired a rainbow out of his hands which spilt into multiple beams that hit the various members of the orc.The dopant raised his hands creating a massive cloud.

Dopant:Disappear scum.

Countless bolts of lightning rained down on the area destroying every structure in the area and leaving the devils in port condition.As the dopant prepared to finish the group Issei stood up with a determined look on his face.

Issei:Let's go Dragon!

Ddraig:Balance breaker!

various pieces of armour appeared all over issei's body forming into his balance breaker.

Issei:I couldn't call myself a man if I just let y/n handle all of the dopants, this town is my home too and I won't let anyone destroy it

Ddraig:Remember issei you only have seven seconds.

Issei:Right!

Issei charged forward faster than the dopant expected and punched him in the face the dopant quickly recovered and blasted issei back with a blast of wind.Issei tried to rush the dopant again only to be knocked down by bolts of lightning.

Dopant:Y/n........ figures that the warrior I prepared myself is the only strong one.

Issei:Shut the hell up you jackass!

Issei managed to dodge the lightning and land a punch on the dopant knocking it back.The dopant tried to recover until issei kicked the dopant into the ground.

Issei:How'd you like THA—!!

The dopant blew issei away.The dopant looked at the recovering devils with a smirk.The dopant raised his hand and fired a bolt of lightning at the devils creating a smokescreen.

Rias and the orc had shocked faces when they saw issei standing in front of them.He had shielded them from the blast, issei's balance breaker disappeared as he fell unconscious.

Rias:ISSEI!

The dopant raised his hands one last time.

Dopant:Farewell scum.

The dopant fired a blast of lightning to finish off the devils,It was about to destroy them until it was reflected.Everyone looked to see y/n wielding his engine blade.

Dopant:So.....The main event finally arrives.

Y/n pointed his sword at the dopant.

Y/n:You and me.We're ending things. right here. right now.

Dopant:Sounds good to me.

Y/n raised the trial memory much to everyone's surprise.

Dopant:So you've gained a new memory huh?

Y/n:I will....... shake off everything.

Y/n pressed the button on the memory

Trial memory:TRIAL!

Y/n turned the watch part of the memory.

Y/n put on the accel driver and inserted the trial memory into it just as asia arrived on the scene

Y/n:Henshin!

Next Time:The final battle son and ******!