Chapter 6:Is two vs one fair?

A blonde man was walking down the streets of kuoh wearing expensive looking clothes and with a wicked looking smirk on his face, anyone he walked past felt unnerved by him.Unknown to the man a certain teenager was stalking him through the town.

Y/n *Thoughts*:Kyo souma the one who has the Jewel Gaia memory.

As Kyo continued to walk through the streets
y/n continued to follow never falling behind.Something which earned a few looks from the people nearby was the nun that was not so stealthily following y/n.As y/n continued to stalk the dopant he eventually took notice of asia who was following him.Eventually Kyo walked into a restaurant y/n stopped walking and turned to face Asia who gained an embarrassed look before trying to hide in a nearby alleyway.

Y/n:Why are you following me?

Asia:Uh um ..........

Y/n walked into the alleyway and faced Asia.

Y/n:Secretly following one another isn't exactly something that allies do.

Asia:I-I'm sorry it's just rias wanted someone to keep an eye on you and I wanted  to umm uh.

Y/n:Spit it out.

Asia:I wanted to ask if you're alright.

Y/n:What are you talking about?

Asia:Ms shroud told us about what happened to your family.I'm very sorr—

Y/n:That's none of your business. *sighs* of course that woman would go and talk about other people's private lives.

Y/n looked out of the alleyway towards the restaurant that the dopant had entered.

Y/n:Well since your here there is a way you could help me.

Asia:Really?

*Timeskip*

Y/n and Asia were now sitting in at a table in the restaurant in place that would allow y/n to spy on Kyo.

Asia *Blushing*:S-so should we order something?

Y/n:Sure if you want to.

Y/n said as he looked over at the dopant in disguise.After a while one of the waiters in the restaurant placed a flower in a vase on the table.

Waiter:For the lady.

Y/n:Wh-Wha?

The waiter winked at y/n before walking away
leaving y/n confused.

Asia:Um if you don't mind me asking what was your family like,I don't remember mine you see.

Y/n:*sighs* I had a younger sister Ruri *Smirks* she was always energetic and happy all the time.Both my parents were scientists but I didn't know anything about what they did.My mother was really kind and my dad always pushed me to do my best at everything.

Asia:They sound lovely.

Y/n:They were...........

Y/n glanced at Kyo however this time Kyo noticed.The dopant looked at the boy who had been occasionally staring at him Kyo's eyes widened when he saw a familiar blonde girl sitting across from the boy.Y/n looked at Kyo who gave a villainous smirk before pulling out the Jewel Gaia memory Y/n attempted to run at Kyo but he managed to insert the memory into his neck after that he began to glow, once the glow died down Kyo had transformed into his dopant form.

Kyo:Catch me if you can~

Kyo said before he ran out of the restaurant.

Y/n:Dammit!

Y/n quickly transformed and chased after Kyo.

As y/n chased after the dopant the people he ran past took notice.