👶Parenting👶 [Chaerji]

'Yuna comeback here!' Yeji yelled as she struggled to chase after 4 year old Yuna. She was just so full of energy.

Yuna still had soap on her body. She ran out of the bathroom to play with her dollies while Yeji was figuring out how to work her bath toys.

'Honey I'm home-' Chaeryeong said while entering their house. She was greeted by a baby Yuna who had soap all over. What a mess she thought. She didn't have a towel on her so she assumed she escaped from Yeji.

Chaeryeong carried Yuna to the bathroom bringing her back to Yeji

'You found her! Sorry about this hehe' Yeji said as she scratched her nape.

Chaeryeong smiled and patted Yeji's back.

'Honey you should go rest. You've done a great job taking care of Yuna for the past 2 weeks. Let me handle her now'

'No no. Let me take care of her. You're probably tired from the trip'

Yuna being Yuna, splashed Yeji and Chaeryeong leaving them soaking wet.

'I guess we have no choice but to shower together~ 😏' Yeji said in a flirtatious manner

Chaeryeong rolled her eyes and ignored Yeji, giving all her attention to Yuna'

'Yuna come to mommy. I'll get you washed up and we can let you watch some YouTube ok?'

'Really Mommy?' Yuna said with her big cute sparking eyes. Chaeryeong was usually strict at her, and Yeji was the cool one. She'd sneak Yuna some snacks before letting her go to bed. Chaeryeong doesn't let Yuna watch YouTube while going to bed time. But since she needs to shower, why not.

'Yes but you have to make it quick. Or else the Pirates are gonna steal our treasure. And no one is gonna protect it'

Yuna was determined to protect her treasures aka toys, so she washed herself up within 5 mins while Yeji and Chaeryeong wrapped her in a towel and carried her to her room.

'I want Mama to pick my outfit'

Yuna would call Chaeryeong mommy and Yeji mama. Yeji chose an outfit for their daughter and gave her the tablet so she could watch her cartoons, of course while protecting her toys.

Yeji and Chaeryeong on the other hand are in the bathroom. They locked the door and made out.

'I really miss you'

'You too babe'

They went in the bathtub and took everything from there (imagine what happened)

Once they finished their... Business, They went in Bed and Cuddled.

'Yeji, I want another child'

'I don't know... Don't you think it's irresponsible of us to have another child?'

'No. Yuna needs someone with her. Plus We take care of them. Money isn't a problem. I told you that'

'I'm not worried about wealth. I'm worried because I don't know if I'm a good enough parent'

'Of course you're a good parent. Look at Yuna, she's confident and kind. She's a loving and respectful kid. That means we're raising her right. But I guess we could wait. I don't want to rush things'

Yeji smiled at Chaeryeong and the heard a loud cry coming from the living room.

'YUNA' they yelled in unison. They forgot about yuna. They sprinted into the living room and saw Yuna on the couch crying.

'Baby what's wrong?' Chaeryeong said

'I-I thought you guys were taken by the Pirates' Yuna said

'Why would the pirates take us?' Yeji asked

'B-Because you guys are my treasure'

Yeji and Chaeryeong smiled at Yuna giving her hugs and kisses. Yeji carried Yuna to Chaeryeong and hers room so the 3 of them could sleep together. Yuna wouldn't let go of Chaeryeong and Yeji.

-The End-