❣️text❣️[Jinlia]

(Imagine this was Lia's House

(Imagine this was Lia's House. The Choi family are known to be loaded with wealth. Lia was the daughter of Choi Jae-Hyuk, a self made billionaire) 

🔞Slight Smut Warning🔞

Lia POV

Ugh. Today is another boring day. Nothing new, nothing special. It's the same old routine. Wake up, eat, Use my phone, eat, and sleep. Where's the fun in that? I'm all sloppy from being in bed all day. I need entertainment. It's pretty lonely being in this mansion. Sure it's big, but what company do I have besides Bella. 

I scroll through my phone finding people I can text. None of them caught my interest except for 1 person. Shin Ryujin. She's like one of those main characters described in Wattpad stories. An attractive figure, fit body, athletic, rich, cold, quiet, intimidating CEO of a major company.  Seems too good to be true, but she actually is. Problem is, she's my school bully. I'm pretty sure there was a time where she liked me, though she's hard to read. I decided to do one of those stupid challenges on Tiktok where you text someone "You're hot" Or something, but no. I decide to go text a little more seductively.

She's quite known for being the schools player. Known to sleep with numerous girls, leave them the next day, and wait for her new target. All I know is she hates my guts. 

Shin

You: Hey!

Shin: The hell do you want.

You: Aww. You in a bad mood?

Shin: Shut the fuck up.

You: Don't be so mean🥺. Why don't you become a good girl for me?😉

Ryujin POV

Shit! If she only knew what she does to me. What she does to my heart. What she makes me feel. 

Lia

You: Are you normally this flirty or are you drunk?

Lia: Look at my baby. She's concerned for me.

God! What is this feeling? I feel all... Explosive. Is this what butterflies feel like? I can't fall in love with her. It'll ruin my bad-girl image. If she only knew the pain my last lover left me. I still have the scars she gave me when she left. 

Lia 

You: Don't claim I'm yours and I'm your 'baby' if you don't mean it.

Lia: How do you know I don't mean it? Are you here beside me listening to my thoughts?

You: That's it. I'm fucking coming there. You better be ready princess. Once I get horny, there's no turning back.