🎉🎂Birthday Surprise🎂🎉 [JinLia]

Lia POV

July 21, 2021 
Seoul, South Korea
5:54 PM

Today is my birthday but I don't feel like celebrating. My friends keep forcing me to cheer up and be happy but how can I? Ryujin's been ignoring me all week. Our texts are plain and she looks like she isn't in the mood to talk to me. It's hard being far from her 24/7. She's currently studying in London and I've seen how pretty the girls are there. I didn't even get a text from her today, not a 'Goodmorning' or a 'Did you eat yet?'. I'm starting to get the feeling she doesn't like me anymore.

"Unnie!" Yuna yells jumping onto me. "Yuna you're heavy" I said. I only see her pout like a baby. At least she could cheer me up. "Unnie come on. Brush your teeth and get dressed. We're going somewhere" She handed me a box with a beautiful red dress. I got ready and did my hair and make up. We must be going somewhere important since they don't usually dress up in these type of things. 

"Hop on. Took you long enough" Yeji said opening the door to the car. We all looked like we were going to an award show or something. A couple minutes of driving and we arrive to a fancy looking building. Chaeryeong whispered something to the gentleman who leads us to this amazing rooftop view 

 Chaeryeong whispered something to the gentleman who leads us to this amazing rooftop view 

My family members were here and a couple of childhood friends. I see PD-NIM here with his family partying. Suddenly Ryujin's mom approached me. "Happy Birthday sweetheart! Ryujin unfortunately couldn't be here today so instead she asked me to give you her gift" She placed a blindfold on me and lead me somewhere. Everyone was quiet and I got nervous. Someone lifted my hair up and a necklace was placed across my neck. I was getting scared until I heard a familiar voice whispering to me.

"Happy Birthday my love" I quickly took off my blindfold and to my surprise, Ryujin was behind me with a big bouquet of flowers. All I could do is run into her arms crying. "What's wrong Lia?" She asked. "I t-thought you were ignoring me because you don't like me anymore" Ryujin hugged me tighter and said "Why would I trade a diamond for a rock?" I could only chuckle as a response. 

"Now where's my Birthday kiss?"

"You're getting more than just a kiss Lia~"

"I love you"

"I love You too Lia. And Happy Birthday"

-THE END-