The Mafia King made Lihua angry

Why is it always my job?

Lihua shed invisible tears. Her job was more like a hanging sword on her neck rather than a feeling of happiness.

She whispered so that only Assistant Fu could hear. "So, you are not calling any S3 team to kidnap me?"

Fu Renshu was dumbfounded. "Do you think we are that stupid to waste our exceptional S3 team on someone like you?"

Her mouth twitched.

You were surely going to waste it on some non-existent culprit for a minor water crisis last night.

"Get into the car!"

She jolted and the phone hung up.

Lihua looked at Wei and tried her best to smile. "W-will you please drop me at the college?"

Wei nodded.

The strange feeling in his chest disappeared.

Gao Shui couldn't put her finger but she still felt that something was wrong. But she didn't want to delve into it right now after Wei embarrassed her.

Lihua said, "See you later, Shui."

"Hm. Sure."

---

Inside the car, Lihua maintained a safe distance from Wei as she sat beside him. Now that she knew that Wei doesn't like anybody touching him, she decided to be utmost cautious.

Lihua lamented on her luck. Here she had already thought of so many ways to get closer to him in this car ride, but fate cruelly splashed ice water on her intentions.

Wei looked at the distance between them and frowned.

"Too far."

Lihua stiffened.

"R-right…"

She shifted just a little bit to her right.

Wei said, "Still too far."

She coughed and shifted once again. There was still a wide space between them.

Wei pursed his lips. "Still too far."

Lihua cried.

Boss, don't you hate people touching you? Why are you making things difficult for me? I don't want to get fired.

She nervously smiled and shifted once again. Wei didn't react. He was sexily tapping his finger on his thigh, deep in thought about the not-so-lessening distance.

So, he simply held her arm and pulled her to sit beside him.

Lihua felt as if lightning struck her.

"This is what I meant."

She turned her head like a robot and stared dumbfounded at him. Just a moment ago, she was miles away and now she could see his thin and inviting lips at such a close distance.

Lihua gulped hard.

Throw those thoughts out, stupid! He doesn't like people getting close. Your love story has ended before it even began!

"I-I see."

The driver trembled hard in his seat.

Boss touched a woman...He touched a woman for the first time! Hell, he even brought one in his car for the first time!

The car slowed down, making Wei glance at him.

"Why slow down?"

He jolted. "Sorry, Boss!"