The Mafia King's awakening - Anger (5)

At present, Wei had no words to say to her. She bet her life on a small board game that was based on luck.

"You…"

Wei wanted to say a lot of things to her, but for the first to he fell short of words.

Lihua praised herself. "See? I am so talented, am I not?"

Fu Renshu sneered. "Did your small brain bother to think what would happen if you lost?"

Lihua said, "My motto is to think of only one step at a time!"

"Sure, why not? Otherwise, your tiny brain will explode, wouldn't it?"

"..."

Assistant Fu's jabs never fail to miss their mark.

"Boss, why don't you play too? It is super fun!"

Fu Renshu gnashed his teeth. "Song Lihua! As if the Boss would play some children's game with you!"

Wei innocently said, "I don't know how to."

Fu Renshu - "..."

Lihua was aghast. "Boss, you don't know how to play Ludo?"

"No."

"You never played Ludo when you were a child?"

Wei blankly looked at her. He couldn't understand her source of shock.

Childhood…

His gaze felt a little distant. The only things he played with at that age were guns and knives. The training for being the Mafia King had already started when he was three. There was no question of mingling with other kids or playing normal games.

Suddenly, Lihua realized she might have stepped on a sore spot. He had difficulty in understanding emotions and it could be very well linked to his childhood.

Idiot Lihua. How could you be so insensitive?

Lihua grabbed his arm and made him sit beside her. "Don't worry Boss! I will teach you! It's super easy."

The eager and excited expression on her beautiful face softened his gaze. Chang Fang and the others could only watch the duo lost amidst the imaginary blooming flowers.

Lihua said, "Let's play again!"

Chang Fang was horrified.

How can I dare play with the Mafia King? Just who is this woman who is so casually grabbing him to play?

He gulped and sweated. "That Bo-"

Wei shot a deadly glare towards him again, making him sob.

He isn't letting me talk at all!

Though Wei only wanted to stop him from calling him as Boss in front of Lihua.

Lihua explained to him the game.

Wei nodded. "Okay."

Fu Renshu wanted to strangle Lihua. Lihua felt the killing intent from behind her back. But she chose to ignore it.

Chang Fang was trembling hard. "H-How can I play?"

Wei frowned at him. "You don't want to play with me?"

To the poor leader Chang Fang, it sounded like a blatant threat.

You don't want to play with me, the Mafia King? You dare?

"O-of course I would…"

The three started playing Ludo with only Wei and Lihua seem to be enjoying the game. Chang Fang was praying hard that he shouldn't accidentally win the game against Wei.