Shameron #1 smut

Remember to request your ships in the comments! Requested by ShawnsWolf

Cameron's pov

I just got back from football practice and I see shawn hanging out with his usual group or friends. Nerds. Shawn may be a nerd but hey I love him! I walk to him and wrap my arms around him saying "guess who baby" he laughed and said "hey baby!" He stood and hugged me giving me a kiss on the cheek, he waved to his friends and said "how about we go hang out at your place" i grinned and said "hop on my back" I gave him a piggy back ride and we walked to my house cause it was close to the school. I opened the door throwing my bag on the floor and shawn hopped off saying "race you to your room!" I laughed and ran behind him, he opened the door and I pushed him inside, he leaned into the door after he closed it and i kissed him saying "horny baby?" he moaned and said "lets fuck" I grabbed him and put him on the bed, he stripped his clothes and my clothes, I slowly kissed down his chest and he pushed my head into his stomach so I could nibble on his skin by his waist line. He moaned and got up bending over saying "well are you gonna fuck me?" I sighed and said "I don't know" he groaned and said "gilinsky kissed me" I looked at him and said "what!" He looked at me and said "but I pushed him away" i growled and said "no one touches my baby!" His eyes go dark in lust and he says "but I liked it" I grab him and say "you'll love this!" I make his knee clamp farther and I push my tip of my length in making him moan, before I could thrust, he pushed back and moaned saying "fuck yes!" I moaned at the sight and thrusted harder saying "you like this baby!?" He moaned and said "yes! Yes! Yes!" I slapped his ass and left a handprint, I thrusted harder and faster making the bed move. He screamed and twitched saying "fuck!" He came on the sheets and I moved his knees farther getting more access, I thrusted and he screamed saying "oh shit!!" I pulled out and put my length in his face, he took my length in his mouth and bobbed his head up and down, he massaged my balls and stroked the rest of me that didn't fit in his mouth. I twitched and came, he looks at me and says "holy shit"