Jacob/Sammy/Skate

Remember to request in the comments! Third persons pov

Sammy screamed at Jacob while he was in the bathroom, apparently Jacob was flirting with skate, sammys really protective of Jacob and thinks he wants skate. "Why the fuck do you flirt with him right in front of me" Jacob opened the door and sighed saying "oh my god! Shut up about it!" Sammy grabbed Jacob and pushed him against the wall roughly kissing him and said "is this what you want skate to do!?" Jacob moaned and pushed him when he
heard a knock on the door, Jacob went to the door and opened it seeing skate standing there smiling his dimply smile. "He- hey" Jacob said. Skate smiled and said " you want to hang out today" skate walked in and saw sammy standing there with a angry look "what the fuck are you doing here?" Skate looked at Jacob and said "is he mad?" Jacob nodded and said "he thinks I want you" skate smirked and walked towards Jacob saying "do you want me?" Jacob was against the wall and gulped, sammy ran towards them and said "hey! Hands off!" Skate laughed and said "why not all of us have our fun with you, just me and sammy with you" sammys face was confused and then he realized what he meant and he looked at Jacob, Jacobs face was red and he nodded. Skate lifted Jacob up and sucked on his lips and kissed him, Jacob moaned and gasped for air when skate palmed him through his jeans, Jacob pulled away and said "kiss each other" sammy looked at skate and said "umm what" skate smirked and said "come on!" Sammy sighed and moved towards skate and brought his lips to him kissing him gently but skate turned it into a heated kiss. Jacob moaned At the sight of them and he had to sit down before his legs gave out at how weak he felt at the sight. Skate brought sammy closer and squeezed his ass. He walked to Jacob and laid him down and hovered above him removing Jacobs clothes and his own, sammy sat on the other side of the bed and watched them. Skate sucked on Jacobs collarbone and ran his hands across his chest tweaking his nipples and sucked on them making Jacob bring him to his face and kissed him roughly, Jacob bent over and said "fuck me now!" Skate smirked and positioned himself at Jacobs hole and pushed in seeing sammy watch them and he was already naked touching himself. Skate thrusted and Jacob screamed "fuck!!" He thrusted faster and harder grabbing the headboard for support. Jacob grabbed the sheets and groaned Coming all on skate, skate came and pulled out looking at sammy saying "what you want?" Sammy looked at Jacob and said "my turn" sammy lifted Jacobs legs up and positioned infront of him and pushed in earning a Groan from Jacob "oh fuck me" sammy moaned and looked at skate who was sweating and watching, sammy thrusted faster and faster hitting Jacobs bundle of nerves that were hit earlier, sammy lifted Jacobs left higher and pulled out slamming back in making Jacob scream, Sammy came in Jacob and stroked Jacobs length making him come all one sammys hand. Jacob laughed and said "we need to do this again guys"

Here you go! Onedirectionfan2397