Shawn/skate/cameron

Remember to request in the comments!
Requested by ShawnsWolf

Third persons pov

So all the guys were playing truth or dare, Nash being the weirdest one had to come up with the weirdest dare so he looked at Shawn cause shawn said dare. Nash thought for a second and said "I dare you, cameron, skate to have a threesome!" Shawns face got red and he said "why!" Nash smirked and said "cause it's a dare! And they are both hot!" Cameron looked at Shawn and nate grabbing them and leading them to a room, Nash grabbed cam and said "Film it" cam got his camera and brought it with him to the room. Shawn was thrown on the bed by skate and cam said "geez! Going right for it" cameron propped the camera on the stand. Skate grabbed Shawns wristband held them over his head grinding against him and shawn scratched skates back saying "fuck me daddy" skate moaned and said "say that again" shawn moaned "daddy!" Skate stripped Shawn and himself, he turned shawn so his ass was sticking out and said "I'll eat your ass like a god damn cake" he stuck his tongue into Shawns hole hearing cam and Shawn moan. He prodded Shawns hole and stuck it in more making shawn clutch the sheets, cameron walked to skate and pulled him giving him a kiss and squeezed his ass, skate went to shawn and positioned himself at his hole thrusting in hard hearing shawn scream "FUCK give it to me hard and raw daddy" cameron moaned when he heard shawn say that and skate thrusted into shawn harder and faster re positioning shawn and slamming in, "fuck!" Cam walked to shawn and put his length in Shawns mouth, Shawn bobbed up and down massaging his balls while sucking on his length, skate thrusted into shawn harder hearing shawn let out a long mewl and skate came then shawn came, shawn bobbed his head faster and felt cam twitch and come in his mouth. They got dressed and grabbed the camera walking to the guys.