Cayes #1

Remember to request in the comments!
Requested by sofiavaldezz here you go!

Cameron's pov

What Nash doesn't know is that I've been cheating.. With hayes. I know freak out on me! He's so so young but sue me he's hot! He's not like Nash in bed, hayes is dirtier And naughtier, Nash is gentle and doesn't talk naughty like hayes does. I have fun with hayes. Nash just left to go shoot a video with the Jacks, I texted hayes and he said he was coming to "visit"

I heard the door open and hayes walked in, I walked to him and picked him up wrapping his legs around my waist, I pushed him against the counter and said "hey baby" he moaned saying "hey daddy" i grinded against him and he grinded back. He was a moaning mess already. I love the effect I have on him, he Palmed me through my pants and said "fuck me, fuck me hard and raw" I moaned and said "damn" he took his pants and boxers off then his shirt, I took my pants, boxers and shirt off. I kissed and sucked on his collarbone making him squirm Against me. He bit his lip and said "fuck cam" I grinned and lifted him up higher and squeezed his ass. He scratched my back saying "fuck me!" I turned him around and bent him over so his ass was sticking out, I smacked his ass earning a moan out of him. I rubbed my hand up and down his back, i positioned my length to his hole and pushed in hearing him groan, I thrusted and picked my pace up, I thrusted faster and harder making him scream my name "FUCK! SHIT! GOD DAMN!" I pushed his legs farther apart and thrusted again making him scream and he came in spurts on the floor, I pulled out and he took my length in his mouth bobbing his head and stroked the rest that wouldn't fit in his bed, he massaged my balls and I came on his hand saying "damn, baby"