Shameron #2

Remember to request in the comments!
Requested by sofiavaldezz here you go!

Third Persons pov

Shawn and cameron have been together for quite some time now and cams always busy working on set for movies and shawn is just a horny bastard who wants his boyfriends Dick.

Shawn was laying in bed and cam walked in slowly getting in trying to not wake him up, he was at set and he was late getting home. He rolled to his side so he we facing Shawns face, he put his hand up to his face and stroked it saying "hey baby" Shawns eyes slowly opened and he saw cam, "hey babe" cam went in and kissed shawn saying "how was your day" shawn smiled saying "it was good, but I missed you. We have no time together" cam frowned and said "I know but I'm almost done the movie" shawn rubbed his hands across cams arm and said "I've been thinking all day about.." Cam looked at him and said "what have you been thinking about" shawn smirked and said "bouncing up and down on that cock" cam moaned and grabbed shawn putting him on top grinding into him causing shawn to moan. Shawn ripped his sweatpants and t shirt off, he pulled cams pajama bottoms off and shows boxers, he didn't have a shirt on so shawn didn't pull that off of him. Shawn grinded into him and said "fuck, fuck" cam slammed up into him making him scream in pleasure "holy shit cam!" Cam grabbed Shawns ass and spread it saying "do I need to prep you?" Shawn moaned saying "did that before you got home" cam moaned and thrusted into him, shawn rode his cock and scratched at the sheets making his knuckles white and his legs buckle, cam picked his pace up and thrusted harder and harder making shawn scream when he came on cams chest, shawn ran his hand down cams chest and stroked his length while he was being fucked by him, cam twitched and cam saying "fuck! do you like getting fucked by daddy's big thick cock" Shawn groaned in pleasure saying "fuck yes" as cam nibbled on his collarbone.