Skammy #1

Remember to request in the comments!

Sammys pov

Ugh! Where the hell is skate! He said he'd be home in 20 minutes and it's been a hour! He said he was at the studio! But he was probably drinking beer somewhere! Suddenly the door opens and he walks in slurring saying "hey baby!" He walks to me and his breath smells like beer, "you were drinking!" He looks at me and says "so! You act like its so bad to drink!" I grunted and said "when you drink you get all mad! And you take it out on me.." He looks at me and says "well don't make me so mad!" I grabbed him and said "don't scream" he looks at me and says "why are you a bitch?"

I looked at him saying "your making no sense" he grabs me and kisses me roughly and he wraps his arm around the back of my neck pulling me closer to him, he pushes me against the counter and sets me on it pulling my shirt off and I'm moaning like crazy cause he's so irresistible.. He pulled my pants down and my boxers saying "I'll give it to you bitch" i moaned and he kissed my neck giving it a bite before pulling away. I heard him un buckle his belt and he pulled his pants down then his boxers. He pulled me to him and lifted me up saying "you ready bitch" I moaned a "yes" he lifted me onto him and thrusted before I could get adjusted, I screamed and clawed his back as he thrusted faster. "Don't talk or I'll give it you harder!" I moaned trying to not scream or talk but he pulled out halfway and slammed in making me scream "fuck!! Skate!! Give it to me baby" he looked at me and said "I told you not to talk!"

He laid me on the counter and lifted my legs then thrusted faster saying "ugh! Fuck!" I gripped he counter with my hands and twitched around him then came in spurts.

He pulled out and told me to suck so I got on my knees and he put his member in my mouth, i deep throated him and he pushed my head farther so that I couldn't breathe so I pumped the rest that didn't fit in my mouth. He grunted and came saying "swallow it bitch" I moaned saying "yes daddy" i swallowed his cum and pulled off going up to him and kissed him.