Nammy #1 nash and sammy

Btw I ship them so fudging hard! Nammy smut 😏 remember to request in the comments!

Nash's pov

I know I'm with cam but then there's sammy who's hot asf! Oh my god it's so hard to resist when he's right there whispering in your ear and nibbling on it, he makes me feel a way that cam doesn't. So sue me! "FUCK! RIGHT THERE!" I screamed as sammy thrusted into my tight hole harder and faster with every scratch on his back and every whimper I let out. He turns me so I'm on my stomach and he spreads my legs farther hitting that spot in me that only he can seem to find so fast! I moaned as he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist then pushed into me saying "you like this!! Ugh fuck! I'm so much better then cam aren't I" i moaned and said "fuck! Mmm yes!" i twitched and came all on his stomach, he thrusted faster and harder coming in me then pulling out. He looked at me and said "what do you want baby?" I bent so that my ass was in the air and he smirked saying "I know what you want" he put his hands on both sides of my ass and spread them proding my asshole with his tongue making me clutch the sheets. He tongue fucked my asshole and pushed it in farther making me cum again for the second time. I looked at him and kissed him passionately saying "oh holy shit daddy" he smirked saying "that's my name don't wear it out"