Jack G and taylor #1 Jack G and taylor

Remember to request in the comments!
This ones a bit sad. Sorry 😭

Taylors pov

So cams coming home from being on tour for 4 months! I hope he's been loyal... Oh gosh I don't even want to worry about that but I can't help but worry, the door swung open and cam was standing there saying "tay!!" I screamed and ran jumping on him giving him a hug. He picked me up and kissed me saying "oh my gosh!" He kissed my cheek and went to my neck making me moan and he ran his hands down my back going to my ass giving it a firm squeeze. I opened my eyes from all the pleasure I was getting and saw something on his neck. What the fuck. I  knew it. I slapped him and said "what the fuck!" He held his cheek and said "baby what's wrong!? You don't want to have a little fun?" I was fuming mad and i screamed saying "so you screw someone on tour and then come home planning to screw me!" He sighed and said "baby listen" I pushed him and said "don't give me that baby listen to me shit! Who the fuck was it!" He put his head in his hands saying "okay you caught me. I'm cheating. Who's been on tour with me for this whole time" i thought for a second and said "OH MY FUCK! NASH! CAMERON YOUVE BEEN CHEATING WITH NASH" "he looks at me and says "but I don't want to lose you tay!" I turned so my back was facing him and I felt tears on my cheeks. I was crying and I usually don't cry! Fuck!" I grabbed his suitcase he had with him from tour and said "get the fuck out! Go to Nash's, cam!" He walked to the door and said "baby please-" his sentence got cut cause I shut the door.

A hour later my phone rang and it was Jack G. "Hey man I heard what happened! Cam is at Nash's." I scoffed and said "figured he'd be there" Jack could hear me crying and it sounded like he felt bad. "Listen man. I'll come visit you" I smiled and said "thanks" i put my phone on the table and 30 minutes later Jack walked in saying "hey!" I ran to him and gave him a hug. He hugged back saying "it's okay to cry taylor" I felt tears run down my cheeks and I sighed saying "fuck my life" he looks at me and says "it'll be okay, he doesn't know what he's missing" I smiled and said "your just saying that" he scoffed and said "Uhh what! I'm being serious! He doesn't know what he's missing! What does he see in nash.. The guy who's been fucked by the whole crew almost, he's let sammy, skate, cam, even asked me but don't worry I didn't, he's asked shawn, JJ but JJ said uh no thank you." Taylor smirked and rested his head on my shoulder.