Skash #1

Omg I ship skate and nash so hard like you don't even know!

Third persons pov

As nash walked into the apartment he could hear the shower running so he walked in and saw skate taking a shower (DAMN) nash smirked and said "hey baby I'm home" skate wiped his eyes from the water and said "hey" nash stripped himself of his clothes and opened the door then closing it as he got in, he ran his hands up and across skates back making him moan. Nash ran his hand up and down skates chest going to his length and stroked it saying "i need you" skate turned and pushed Nash Against the wall lifting him up and wrapped his legs around his waist, he kissed Nash and ran his lips giving him little kisses all around his chest saying "I'll give this big hard cock to you baby don't worry" Nash moaned and grinded against skate saying "fuck me!" Skate went to Nash's ass and spread his cheeks putting his fingers in one at a time and then started scissoring him, Nash rocked back onto his fingers and said "come on!" Skate stroked his length while looking at Nash moaning and stuck his length into Nash slowly thrusting, he picked his pace up and thrusted faster and harder making Nash scratch his back so that it's basically bleeding now, Nash screamed like a wild animal while getting fucked by skate. Skate thrusted one last time and came with a groan filling Nash up. He stroked Nash's length and felt him come all on his hand, he got a towel and wrapped Nash in it saying "damn, were you horny all day" Nash smirked saying "for your dick"