4

" GAME DAY BABY"
" BITE ( Troye Sivan)"
:09 ━━━─────●── 3:25
Volume: ■■■■■□□□
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

" GAME DAY BABY"" BITE ( Troye Sivan)":09 ━━━─────●── 3:25Volume: ■■■■■□□□▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚

There
wasn't much to do in the formula one paddock for a spectator and a guest. Especially when the paddock was ghostly empty. Which meant that the doe eyed Spaniard had to be either creative or resort to staring into a screen the final hours before the Bahrain grand prix to pass her time. She wasn't a very creative person and figured she could train to prepare her for the upcoming weekend in Bahrain. It was a double header with two Bahrain grand prix in a row, and the last weekend was supported by formula two.  Isabel had to be at her best since she didn't want to start her formula two debut on the backfoot. Because she couldn't leave the circuit she had to come to terms with the best she could, running intervals up and down the quite discouragingly long paddock. The afternoon sun was beaming down on the struggling brunette, she had been at it for at least forty minutes. During this time she reflected on what she did last night, her cuts still fresh under her tight long sleeved Nike shirt. She didn't want to go back into the dark hole Carlos' dug her out of last year. Yet it was so tempting to be in charge, for once. Was it worth it? she questioned herself.

"No"
"Yes"
"Maybe"

Her training tights felt like they were glued to her sweaty legs. People who passed her in the paddock shared some weird looks but then kept walking on the hot pavement not really questioning it. At the end of the day, they worked in formula one. They had seen worse.

A clapping noise was heard from afar which made Isabel turn towards the noise and catch her breath. A smirk grew on the Spaniard's face when she noticed who it was.
"Impressive, you might be able to finnish top 20 next weekend, Sainz!"
Isabel grinned as she hugged the six time world champion.
"Don't you have a race to win, Hamilton?" She spoke into his hard chest as he kept a tight grip around her waist. He nodded quietly and grinned.

"I had to get a good luck kiss from my lucky charm of course"
The young brunette could only grin as she kissed her dear friend on his cheek. Not having a care in the world if cameras were capturing this moment, most of her family and friends knew about their relationship and that it was not romantic.

And as Lewis was walking back towards the Mercedes garage she shouted one last sentence across the now chilly paddock as the evening lurked behind the corner,
"Win for me!"
He responded in a similar shout that probably was heard across the entire grid and paddock.
"Go hard or go home baby! Of course i'll win!"

When Isabel had changed fairly quickly to look presentable she made her way down to the Mclaren garage to wish her older brother good luck. She was entangled in Carlos' warm embrace as she mumbled good luck.
"Be safe now Carlito, promise me"
The young Spaniard had always been protective over her older brother ever since his formula three days, but after Anthonie's fatal crash she had made sure he promised he would be ok.
"I promise Manita, don't worry,"
The older Spanaird said while he simultaneously put on his helmet and climbed into the papaya colored car. She managed to pat Lando's helmet and wish him good luck while he was being strapped in before she took a headset that was hanging off the wall. Isabel walked up to the pitwall and pushed the radio button to communicate with Carlos, one last time before the race.
"Chili, one last thing. No more singing"
The older spaniard started to sing, just to annoy his younger sibling.
"Smooth Operator, it was a smooth operation.."
She turned the button off and walked back into garage  simultaneously seeing that her radio message was broadcasted to the viewers at home which made her grin.

The end of the race made her beam of happines, for the millionth time that day. She rushed towards where the cars lined up after the race and embraced both the Mclaren drivers when they had stepped out of their papaya aerodynamic designed cars.
"Amazing drive, both of you!
The young Britt grinned at Isabel for he had beat Carlos once more with a P4 finnish while the older Spainard finished P5.

The brunette separated from the two beaming drivers and made her way towards the race winner, Lewis. He was waiting to get interviewed when the petite girl jumped and embraced the six time world champion.
"You really are my lucky charm"
he mumbled into her hair. Before the doe eyed girl could respond, the camera panned towards the pair and Lewis let go of his grip on her waist as he simultaneously started his interview. Unknown to the young Sainz was a pair of eyes burning holes in Lewis' neck. The Monégasque was watching the hug intently, and without him knowing the entire story he jumped to conclusions, like the driver he is. He rubbed his face and ran his hands through his hair. The race had already been bad enough, finishing P10 with his iconic red Ferrari. It wasn't an honor to race for Ferrari this season. He quite literally stormed off, pushing away the camera with his ring clad finger while he also mumbled swear words in French. The actions of the Monégasque driver piqued Isabel's curiosity and made her rush after her new found friend.

She had managed to catch up to the Ferrari driver in the middle of the chilly Bahrain paddock, she grabbed his wrist and made him turn towards her.
"Hey,you alright? I saw you rushing off" She questioned, but Isabel didn't get to finnish her sentence before Charles put his finger on her plump lips, covered with sweet lip gloss, a gesture to make her stop talking. Isabel's breath hitched, she wasn't used to this type of intimacy ever since Anthonie passed. Charles' gesture made the petite girl drop his wrist, but it also urged the Monégasque to grab her wrist with one of his hands, while the other traveled down to her small waist, it made her long sleeve rise up and expose some skin. The Ferrari driver's eyes traveled down to her wrist, and now it was his turn to lose his breath. Isabel swallowed and closed her eyes, not wanting to see Charles' gaze.

"Merde, ma chérie"

____________
Bonjour,
The calender is a mess. I know. The Bahrain double header was towards the end of the season in 2020. Now it's in the start of the season.
I'm sorry for that.