9

"The name of the game (ABBA)"
:09 ━━━─────●── 3:25
Volume: ■■■■■□□□

feel free to comment
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

feel free to comment▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"And you make me talk
And you make me feel
And you make me show"

'Well the fans appreciated it. They voted you the driver of the day. Thanks to a bold gesture by none other than your teammate's sister!'

Their 
dinner wasn't as short-lived as Isabel would have hoped. But after a while she enjoyed herself and let her thoughts about earlier stand aside. They didn't talk about her or their upcoming race the next day. They resorted to casual subjects like they always have done. The brunette always had to bring up the Carlando content on every social-media platform to the boys which made Lando blush since he didn't like all the attention his and Carlos' friendship got. "Loosen up mate" Carlos commented when he saw Lando's shy demeanour. The Sainz siblings laughed at the british driver's pointed look at the pair. "It's not my fault I'm a private person and would not like to be the center of attention," Isabel shook her head. "I mean, everyone doesn't want to be like french-accent Charles" "Lando, pérdon but aren't you both twitch-streamers?" Carlos' pronunciation was drowning in a strong spanish accent. Unlike his sister, he had a harder time to shake the accent off. The younger McLaren driver could only shake his head in defeat as the trio simultaneously got up from their seats. Isabel couldn't help herself but to look at the table Charles was sat on earlier. Unfortunately for her, the Monégasque caught her looking and now, instead of the petite girl freezing. He frooze. His gaze was stuck on the beautiful brunette, not the one in front of him but the one that the british driver held his hand on the small of her back, touching the gorgeous black, tulle fabric of the short dress. Charlotte, the girl dining with the Ferrari driver, had to wave her hand in front of his face to catch his attention again. He sent an apologetic smile her way and waved for the bill. Wanting to get this awful date to an end. He utterly loathed himself for accepting a date with a gorgeous girl, when his mind was set on another. It was a foreign feeling for the monégasque; too feel so drawn to a girl he only had been mutual with through some friends.

When the brunette got to the hotel room she felt utterly drained of energy and hope. The monégasque aside from her current formula-two debut had been her source of excitement. The Ferrari driver had been such an unknown, a mission perhaps. She always had such a constant in her life, she had her family, Carlos and most of the time Lando. The only major change in direction Isabel had was when Anthoine passed away. And it wasn't a pleasant change of direction, it only sent her down a dark path the bravest wouldn't want to cross. Most of all, she just wanted; control.