6

' I
can't lose someone I care about again, promise to never
leave me '

" STONE ( JAYMES YOUNG) "
:09 ━━━─────●── 3:25
Volume: ■■■■■□□□
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

" STONE ( JAYMES YOUNG) ":09 ━━━─────●── 3:25Volume: ■■■■■□□□▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

give me all your pain
and love will set you free

love kept me trapped in my own emotions. free, isn't a possibility.

The
impact came so unexpectedly for the young formula two driver for she had no time to brace herself, leaving her hands on the wheel just waiting to be broken by the massive impact. The red painted prema spun multiple times before hitting the Raidillon wall carrying an extreme amount of speed because of the hill. At the point of the impact the young Sainz was hanging upside down, blood rushing out her nose as well as her mouth. Unable to form words to her race engineer for when she tried to create a simple sentence such as 'I'm ok ' thick, coagulated blood would spurt out of her mouth. Leaving her to cough up even more blood, staining her red and white racing suit that sat snug to her fragile frame thanks to the sweat. She could only press the communication button, but the line was quiet. Only hearing the mumbling of someone on the other side of the radio, panic clear in the person's voice.

Isabel let her eyes wander down to her stomach, although her breath hitched as her mind started to race. She could not identify what had penetrated her fragile frame, but the pain was unbearable. The brunette felt like she was breathing fire, pure fire.

"Make.. it, stop"
she cried out, a desperate call for help or more so like a prayer. Her finger had not dared to move from the communication button and the engineer started to frantically speak, trying to get her to form a sentence again. But before she let her mind wander off to making a sentence, black spots clouding her vision started to appear. Making the girl extremely dizzy. She lost her awareness and was buried in her own treacherous thoughts.

"Just close your eyes, the sun is going down, you'll be alright, no one can hurt you now. Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound"

She remembered the soft song Anthoine used to sing every time she was upset. She learned it herself with time, and they would often sing it together. They didn't have a great pitch, but the fact that they had yet another thing to themselves outweighed the bad singing.
So therefore, just before the darkness embraced her for good, she took one last breath. That just like the ones before felt like fire. Tears formed in her beautiful hopeless eyes. She wasn't ready to go, yes she missed Anthoine, but Isabel had finally found happiness again. With Charles. With her finger still pressed to the radio she called out, a prayer of some sort or a desperate call for help that would never get there in time. Or so that was she thought, unknown to her was that the help was within reach.