8

'Daniel you've got to be kidding me? He can't like me?!'

" 100$ Bill ( JAY-Z)"
:09 ━━━─────●── 3:25
Volume: ■■■■■□□□
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

" 100$ Bill ( JAY-Z)":09 ━━━─────●── 3:25Volume: ■■■■■□□□▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝗬𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘀, 𝘆𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗴𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗦𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗦𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗶𝗽 𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿'𝘀 (𝘄𝗵𝗼?)

The
Friday flew by faster than Isabel expected, and it was already Saturday morning. Therefore her debut race in formula-two. Also resulting in a bad habit of her not being able to sit still.
And two-hours later the young Spainard had finally concluded her toture on the poor panting aussie standing beside her petite frame.
"I'm never forgiving you for making me run."
"You are formula-one driver, you have to run. Stop being a wuss Daniel"
"I run inside, and on rare occasions when I do run outside. I don't run with a maniac that slaps you with her shoe if you slow down."
Isabel gave the Renault driver a pointed look that was shortly followed by a chain of laughter by them both.
"It was nice to see you again Daniel."
She spoke between the laughs. Isabel and Daniel's relationship was quite extraordinary. They weren't that close, yet they talked like they were. Perhaps that was the reason why they hung out on rare occasions. To get away from the past, and future. Just to live in the present for an hour or two. They didn't know eachothers history, except the basics and Isabel's sweetheart. "Speaking of missing people, how are you holding up?" Their laughter died down as the brunette looked down towards the ground as she shook her head. "I'm great, I'm doing fantastic"
The australian sighed, knowing how she wants to deal with her feelings herself, not sharing a single thought. She's always been like that, to everyone. Except Anthoine. "Daniel I mean it, I am surrounded by amazing people. I'm living my dream"
Isabel smiled weakly to sell what she just said. "If you say so, Sainz. And while we're on the subject of amazing people. How is it going with Hamilton?"Isabel huffed and rolled her eyes at the absurd comment. "Why does everyone keep saying that! Even Carlos and Lando asked me the other day!" Daniel grinned as a response. "It's so obvious he likes you Isabel, how have you not noticed?" "I'm afraid to burst your bubble but he is not into me. He is older than you Daniel. Don't you see how weird that is?" "Oh sweet Sainz, you are too innocent"