7

' Shhh! Mick you are going to wake them!'
" HEARTLESS (KANYE WEST)"
:09 ━━━─────●── 3:25
Volume: ■■■■■□□□

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 ?
𝗢𝗵, 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀?

"Are you ok Isabel? Come on your muppet of a brother is waiting."

The
trip to her home in Madrid was short lived due to the doubleheader in Bahrain. Although Isabel had to relax at home-with her parents before her first formula-two race. Even if it was only one day that she could spend at home, it was always something.

The Sainz family sat outside, enjoying their homemade-dinner. As-well as they relished their awfully gorgeous view of the luscious green landscape. The sky that was painted in hues of pink and orange due to the sundown begged for Isabel to gather her parents and sister to take a picture. She added a simple text
"Mi Familia"
and then posted it to her instagram story. Mere minutes later Carlos had tagged her on his story, where he had edited the picture Isabel took and added his face too. It brought a huge smile on the youngest Sainz's lips. Lando also tagged both Sainz siblings, yet again the same picture but this time Lando added his face just like his teammate did just minutes ago. The formula fans were eating their stories up and was sending Isabel messages about how funny it all was. She didn't have a lot of followers even though the entire formula- two grid and half of the formula-one grid followed her. The brunette actually enjoyed having around 20k or so followers. It gave her a bit of freedom to post whatever, whenever without it blowing up.

The fun had lasted long enough when the young Monegasque had found his way to Isabel's instagram thanks to the muppet duo, and started following her. Much to the brunette's dismay, she would rather try to ignore Charles the best she could. Isabel didn't often ghost people but she felt humiliated for kissing her former lover's best friend. She felt dirty for it and just wanted to forget. It didn't help that Charles' super fans jumped on the train to follow her too. Which resulted in her gaining a hefty bunch of new eager followers, wanting to figure out their relationship.

The doe eyed girl felt a wave of nausea almost drowning her with worry which made Isabel retire to her bedroom with an apologetic, tight smile. Her family didn't think much of it, they knew she wasn't and wouldn't ever quite get over her sorrow for losing Anthoine. What they didn't know was the reason for her anxiety kicking in. For once it wasn't her sweet frenchman that kickstarted the anxiety. No, it was Charles. She stared at the roof as she laid still, unsurprisingly in Carlos' bed. She often found herself in his room, more so the past year. Isabel let her mind wander off to her heated kiss in the Bahrain paddock just some days ago. She hadn't felt so much raw emotion in a kiss with anyone than Anthoine. The young Sainz and her brother's teammate had occasionally spent a couple of heated nights together. But they didn't have any feelings involved. At Least on Isabel's side. She had just been desperate for someone's touch, and attention. Lando didn't shower her with pity and
"sorry for your loss"
he provided a roughness. It might shock but Lando was far more experienced than she had expected. But kissing Charles was different, she felt like she was not just in charge but that they both shared the same emotion. Something Lando and her didn't have. Perhaps not even her and Anthoine. Which shook the petite girl to the core.

The Spaniard eventually drifted off into a dreamless sleep. For the first time since what felt like forever.

Instead of flying private with only the flight attendant and the pilots to keep her company she flew with her Prema team. And her humble teammate Mick. She always has a great time with the german boy. They always joke around about their pronunciation of a few english words, which gets them quite a few harsh looks from their engineers.

Mick had after a few hours of relentless pranks on the rest of the team, fallen asleep. Leaving Isabel with her own thoughts. She found herself on her phone scrolling her instagram. Something she wished she never did, because the Monegasque had posted a story, with him and another girl looking rather cozy and cuddly with each other on their private jet. Her stomach dropped, she wasn't quite sure why she reacted the way she did. She kissed him, and perhaps in the heat of the moment Charles kissed her back-with no meaning behind it. The heated kiss didn't mean anything really. Perhaps for him at least. Isabel acted like the kiss was just an average "sorry for the shit race" kiss. But it felt amazing. Kissing Charles was an escape. A good fuzzy escape. It didn't help that the girl in the picture was absolutely gorgeous.
"Oh! Good for Charles he finally scored" Isabel looked beside her and glared at Mick, who was now fairly close to Isabel and leaned over so he could see the screen of the Spaniard's phone.
"Scored? Girls are more than trophies you know"
Mick looked baffled, ashamed really. He spoke before he thought. Mick's nervous features cracked a smile on the brunette's lips.
"Mick, it's fine, don't say it again though."
Isabel gave her friend a meaningful look and the german nodded with a smile on his face.

When they finally had landed, she hugged Mick goodbye, and much to Isabel's dismay the flash of a camera captured the friendly goodbye and totally ruined her mood-knowing the fans will jump to assumptions about their relationship. She was used to it, everyone always assumed things, and they always thought she was unprofessional. Since they always thought she was a total slut and was with the entire formula-two grid. The young Spaniard shook her head at the thought, as she adjusted her long-sleeved Prema shirt, waiting for the muppet duo to pick her up from the airport.
"Belle! Come on, your muppet brother is waiting in the get-away-car!"
Someone shouted from afar. Isabel let out a short laugh at the comment. She grabbed the red suitcase and made her way to the rental car. She raised her eyebrows when she saw the car, or more so because of the brand.
"I see how it is, you two wanted to feel how a winning car felt like?"
Isabel joked before jumping into the backseat of the Mercedes-Benz sudan.
"Really funny manita,"
Carlos said while stepping on the gas, frightening his younger sister. The young britt managed to get her reaction to the acceleration on camera and posted it as usual on his story. The two teammates fist bumped each other simultaneously as the petite girl glared at the pair. She huffed and leaned back into the beige seat, enjoying the view of the brightly lit city. Her moment of peace didn't last very long until the older Mclaren driver spoke up.
"So you and the world champion eh?" Isabel furrowed her brows at the statement.
"Don't act like no one knows Belle"
Lando said, joining in. The young Spaniard let out a laugh.
"What! He is like 35? Literally more than a decade older than me, he is older than you Carlitos"
The pair looked at each other before they started to sing.
"Love is in the air.."
The petite girl shook her head and started filming them as they kept on singing. Of course she had to post it on her instagram story. Not really thinking about the consequences. Charles had seen the photo of her and Mick at the airport, hugging each other rather "intimate" according to some eyes. And the muppets singing created the wrong picture. At Least for Charles. The Ferrari driver couldn't help to think how fast she moved from boy to boy.

"Isabel, promise me to get me a seat at Merc if you marry Hamilton?" The doe-eyed girl couldn't help herself from rolling her eyes and smacking the young britt in the back of his head.
"Eh, Cabron, she is my sister. I will get that Merc seat"
Carlos added, making Isabel hit him in the back of the head as well.
"Shut up both of you, we all know George deserves it"

_______________
I hate Isabel's personality sorry! She is the worst! She seems like a pick-me. Or like "one of the bro's"