10

"Dark Red (Steve Lacey)"
:09 ━━━─────●── 3:25
Volume: ■■■■■□□□
feel free to comment
TW: SUICIDE, SELF-HARM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Dark Red (Steve Lacey)":09 ━━━─────●── 3:25Volume: ■■■■■□□□feel free to commentTW: SUICIDE, SELF-HARM▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ᴏɴʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴍʏ ɢɪʀʟ, ᴏɴʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ, ʙᴀʙᴇ
ᴏɴʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ, ᴏɴʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ, ʙᴀʙᴇ

ᴏɴʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴍʏ ɢɪʀʟ, ᴏɴʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ, ʙᴀʙᴇ
ᴏɴʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ, ᴏɴʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ

The
race was far from boring. It was only the second race of the season but it was all or nothing, all cards were on the table for some drivers. Some more than others. Who dared to get their elbows out? Car number fortyfour. Perhaps it's a piece of cake to win from the all so glorious pole position, but it was a win nonetheless. An important win. Finally he could get her attention, for atleast one evening. If it weren't for an amazing drive by none other than Charles Leclerc. He managed to overtake a faster car, a Mclaren with his red iconic and don't forget; under-preforming car.

A dent in Hamilton's ego was perhaps the reason why he held the formula-two driver a little tighter, and perhaps why he buried his face in her brunette locks. Followed by the glance towards none other than his countryman that he envied a tad too much. Isabel didn't mind being embraced by Lewis. Although after the endless comments from her brother, Lando and of course the honey badger; made her a bit uncomfortable. She, for the first time noticed how snug the race-winner held her even If it were for mere seconds. Maybe there was some truth behind their words? "I better go see my brother, Lewis. But congrats again, you truly deserved it" She didn't spare the raven head a glance after she turned on her heel and made her way towards her brother. Wanting to forget all the comments about him possibly liking her.

Her life was not a constant anymore, that's for sure. For the brunette had her fair share of a emotional rollercoaster, and the big drop was about to come.

Isabel struggled to close her over-packed suitcase and resorted to problem solving. Which wasn't one of her strenghts; resulting in her, sitting on the suitcase as an attempt to close it. A couple of loud groans and huff's later she managed to close the dreadful thing.

Although twenty minutes of trying to close the red suitcase made the petite girl collapse on the floor. "I'm such a power-woman" she managed to mumble. "Yeah sure because you really wasn't desperete for some male-contact yesterday" the brunette could recongise his posh accent from miles away. But it didn't hinder her for rolling her eyes at the comment."What do you want, Lando?" She said as she gathered some strenght to push her self up in a sitting position on the hotel floor. "I just had to ask; who were you trying to make jelous. It was Charles wasn't it?" Isabel squinted her eyes, for she was too blinded by the brit's forwardness. "Is that literally what you came to ask?" Lando could only nod. "It's literally none of your business, and why the fuck would it be Charles of all people!" The young Sainz was just as confused as the boy standing infront of her for the her outburst. Why did she get all defensive about a matter that wasn't deep. Perhaps no one could answer that, Isabel was hot and cold when it came to her feelings.