Ch. 3 - PACK MENTALITY

Azalea's outfits:
School -

Azalea's outfits:School -

Bowling -

(Replace the blazer with a cropped leather jacket or keep it if you want)

Chapter Three
🐺 Pack Mentality 🐺

Azalea and Stefan walked up to the school only to slow to a stop at a bus. The back door hanging by its hinges with four large claw Mark's on the door. Blood covered the seats and also trailed to the outside of the bus a bit.

"Looks like someone had fun last night." Azalea said as they started at the bus, "You think it was...?" Stefan trailed off slightly and Azalea nodded slightly. "Most likely. Only other person it could be is Scott since Derek was asleep at our place last night." Azalea said and her brother sighed.

"You're not having any urges are you?" He asked as he looked at all the blood making her scoff, "I haven't had an urge for blood since the forties. It's definitely not gonna start up by bus seats marinating in some random person's blood." Azalea said before walking past her brother towards the school, Stefan took one more look at the bus before following his sister.

As they walked through the halls the overhead speakers cracked to fight. "Attention students, this is your principal. I know you're all wondering about the incident that occurred last night to one of our buses. While the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as usual."

Stefan scoffed lightly and shook his head, "I know this is my job... But the American school system is horrible." He said making Azalea chuckle and nod in agreement. "And you wonder why I didn't want to go here." She muttered while giving him a side glance.

🐺

"Maybe it was my blood on the door..." Scott whispered to Stiles as they sat in chemistry class, "Could have been animal blood. You know, maybe you caught a rabbit or something?" Stiles said making Scott look at him appalled. "And did what?" Scott asked and Stiles shrugged, "Ate it." He said and Scott's eyes widened.