Ch. 76 - LIE ABILITY

Azalea's outfit:

Chapter Seventy-Six🌒 Lie Ability 🌘

Chapter Seventy-Six
🌒 Lie Ability 🌘

Scott picked up one of the guard's two-way radios and pushes the button before speaking. "Does anyone have eyes on the Closed Unit? I need a status report." He asked, "It's a war-zone down here." Someone replied back making Scott glance back at Azalea and Liam.

"Uh, 10-4. And what about the patients? Lydia Martin?" Scott asked and Azalea squinted at him slightly, "Who is this?" The man over the radio asked making Scott's eyes widen slightly. Azalea was about to say something but Scott spoke up, "It's... Unit 9." He said making her sigh and pinch the bridge of her nose.

"There is no Unit 9. Who is this? How did you get-" The man started to say but Scott cut him off by crushing the radio before looking at Azalea and Liam. "You didn't think of looking at any badges?" Azalea asked as she gestured to the passed out guards around them, "Oh yeah..." Scott said making her hum and nod slightly.

"Okay, we need to figure out another way to get into this closed unit." Azalea said and Liam glanced at her, "How do we get through the mountain ash?" He asked and she shrugged slightly. "I'm not sure yet... But there's somebody else here that might be able to help us." She said as she glanced at Scott while Liam raised his eyebrows, "Who?" He asked.

"Meredith."

🌘

Scott, Azalea and Liam quickly walk into Meredith's room where she sat in a chair with her back towards them. "Meredith? Meredith? It's Scott. Scott McCall." Scott said but Meredith didnt respond making them glance at each other before Scott walked over to her and gently spin the chair around so she faces them.

"Lydia said she fine after Peter invaded her mind. What the fuck did these people do to her?" Azalea said and Scott glanced at her before crouching down in front of Meredith. "Hey, Meredith, can you hear me? We need your help. We're trying to find Lydia. We're trying to get her out of here." Scott said but Meredith didn't make any movement.

"Scott? I think we-we better go..." Liam said but Scott ignored him while Azalea glanced out the window. "Meredith, listen- there has to be another way to get to Lydia. We can't get past the mountain ash. How do we find her?" Scott asked again but still not zero response making him sigh and shake his head slightly.

He stood up and started to walk away but Meredith grabs his hand making him stop and look at her. She slowly brought his hand to the back of her neck making realization cross over his features. "I could hurt you..." He said but she kept his hand at the back of his neck making him nod slightly, "Okay." He said.

He glanced over at Azalea and Liam and Azalea nodded at him, "We'll keep watch." She said and he nodded. Scott flicked out the his claws before gently pushing them into the back of Meredith's neck making her gasp lightly.