Ch. 56 - TIME OF DEATH

Azalea's outfit:

Chapter Fifty-Six💰 Time Of Death 💰

Chapter Fifty-Six
💰 Time Of Death 💰

"Is three enough?" Kira asked as she, Azalea, Scott, Stiles and Liam stood around the table with three laptops in front if them. "Depends on how many cameras they have... But I think so." Stiles said and Liam looked up at everyone, "Are we really doing this?"

"We're doing it- tonight." Scott said, nodding making Liam sigh slightly, "But isn't it kind of dangerous?" Liam asked worriedly and Stiles nodded. "It's incredibly dangerous and borderline idiotic." Stiles said making Azalea chuckle and nod in agreement.

"Have you guys done something like this before?"

"Something dangerous? Or something idiotic?" Stiles asked and Azalea squinted slightly, "It's a yes to both." She said making Liam look at her and take a deep breath. "You don't have to be part of it if you don't want to." Scott said making Liam look over at him, "I'm not scared!"

"Then you're borderline idiotic. Welcome to the pack." Azalea said smiling at him as she patted his shoulder. "If we do this, we don't know what's coming for us. You know that, right?" Stiles asked and Kira sighed, "How do we know something's definitely coming?" She asked. "Because the tape from Garrett's bag said "visual confirmation required." Scott said and Stiles nodded, "Simon said the same thing- he couldn't get paid by the Benefactor until he had proof that we were dead."

"So, the idea is... What if you kill someone on the Deadpool, but you can't send the proof?" Scott said and Azalea nodded, "You don't get paid." She said. "But how does that get us any closer to the Benefactor?" Liam asked, glancing at all of them, "He still needs to know if the target is really dead." Azalea said and Stiles nodded. "Especially if it's someone high on the list." Stiles said and Liam nodded slightly, "So, if he wants visual confirmation..." Liam trailed off. "He's going to have to come himself." Scott said.

A little while later Scott laid on his bed with Azalea sitting next to him, Kira and Noshiko standing next to the bed and Liam pacing back and forth. "Are you guy totally sure about this?" Liam asked and Azalea sighed as she looked at Scott, "I think Liam's kind of nervous. You should probably tell him it's going to be all right." She said and Scott smiled softly at her and grabbed her hand.

"It's going to be all right." He said, looking at her making her squint playfully at him, "I said Liam, not me." She muttered. "So, you've done this before, right?" Liam asked, looking at Noshiko, "I've seen it done." She said and Liam glanced at all of them nervously. "Is that just as good?" Liam asked and Noshiko shook her head, "No." She said making Kira shoot her a look.

"Mom, you're not inspiring confidence." Kira said making Noshiko look at her, "Good! This is a terrible idea." She said and Azalea shrugged slightly. "Okay, then I guess we can do it without you. You know the Kitsune of a few weeks, the alpha of a couple months, the beta of five minutes, and the Strigoi who would rather rip hearts out than temporarily stopping one." Azalea said making Noshiko look at her for a moment before sighing.