Ch. 84 - RELICS

Azalea's outfit:

Chapter Eighty-Four⚡Relics⚡

Chapter Eighty-Four
Relics

"That's how he got in?" Corey asked as he, Scott, Mason, Liam and Azalea stared up at the veiny black spot on the ceiling of Scott's house. "What is it?" Liam asked, "It's a point of impact from a lightning strike." Azalea said and Mason nodded in agreement.

"Usually you'd find charred spots like that on the ground after a violent thunderstorm." Mason said and Azalea nodded as Scott looked back up at the ceiling, "That's how the Ghost Riders got in. He rode the lightning." He said before looking at Liam.

"If they can use lightning to pass the Mountain Ash..." Liam trailed off and Scott nodded, "No place is safe." Scott said and Corey looked ar then worriedly. "What about the others? It's my fault they're marked." He asked and Scott looked at him determined, "We'll find a way to protect them. All of them."

In the hallway, Lydia shows Jake Sullivan's ID to Scott, Malia and Azalea, "It's a relic." Lydia said and Malia looked at her confused. "What's a relic?" She asked, "An object with a fix association to the past." Azalea said and Lydia nodded.

"Jake's ID was left behind after he was taken and Gwen found her sister's bracelet on her bedroom floor." Lydia said and Malia still looked confused, "How can someone be erased and still leave something behind?" She asked.

"Conservation of mass. The total of mass of any isolated system remains constant." Lydia said and realization crossed over Scott's feature. "So the Ghost Riders have a weakness." He said and Azalea nodded slightly, "A relic would be the prove that Stiles existed."

"And we could bring him back."

In the library, Liam and Mason are trying to find a better option for the students that were at the party last night. "We need to hide them." Mason said and Liam shook his head, "We need to fight them." He said and Mason shook his head this time.

"We need to hide them." Mason said and Azalea sat down in one of the chairs while Scott leaned over one, "Who's them?" He asked. "The Ghost Riders." Liam said while Mason said, "The kids of the party." making them both look at each other in exasperation while Scott furrowed his brows.

"Got it." Scott said and Liam turned to him, "We can get a lightning rod. Attract the Ghost Riders and catch them off guard." Liam said. "But since everyone from the party are in danger, all we need to do is find a safe place for them to hide until the storm passes." Mason said and Liam sighed softly, "The Ghost Riders ride the lightning. Nowhere is safe." He said and Azalea hummed slightly.

"It is, if you're underground. The Earth can ground lightning of electrical charges. Everyone would be safe. And we just so happen to know someone who had an underground bunker." She said and Scott nodded as he sat down next to her, "Okay. Here's what we're gonna do. We take everyone to the Argent bunker." Scott said and Azalea nodded.