Ch. 59 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD

Azalea's outfit:
School / Loft -

Chapter Fifty-Nine💰 A Promise To The Dead 💰

Chapter Fifty-Nine
💰 A Promise To The Dead 💰

"Lydia! Azalea!" Malia said making them look over at her, "Look! I passed!" Malia said happily showing them her grades test making Azalea smile proudly, "C-minus!"

"Lydia's notes are great when they're not written in code." Malia said and the second she said that Coach walked up and set a graded test down that had an F on it making her frown. "Disappointed, Malia- profoundly disappointed." He said making Malia sigh looking over at Azalea and Lydia, "I'll send you my notes." Lydia said.

Lydia turned back around and glanced up at the board that read "Networth at time if death" making her face fall slightly as they both started to get a bad feeling. "It's over. The computers are off. No more assassins. No more murders. No one's dying." Kira said when she noticed the look on Lydia's face.

"Not yet."

💰

Scott and Azalea walked into the dark loft making Azalea purse her lips, "Doesn't look like Derek's home." She said and Scott nodded. "He's not." He said making her raise her eyebrows at him, "Then how come we're stopping here first?" She asked.

"You'll see." He said as they walked down the steps and she chuckled, "I can't see anything with the lights off. Can you turn them on?" She asked and he smiled. "Yeah, actually... I was kinda hoping you could." He said and she furrowed her brows, "As much as I've been in here, I don't think I've ever seen a light switch." She said and he chuckled.

"I ment with your magic." He said and she raised her eyebrows, "And how did you know I could do that?" She asked and he smiled sheepishly. "I did research about Strigois after you told me what you were." He said and she hummed and nodded, "Cute." She said making him chuckle.

She held her hand up as her eyes turned her smokey grey-silver and a second later a bunch of hanging lights slowly flickered on. She gasped lightly as she glanced around while Scott smiled at her, "Did I do okay?" He asked making her look at him.

"For our first real date? Definitely." She said making him smile before gently grabbing her face, pulling her into a kiss. They pulled back slightly and Scott raised his eyebrows, "Did you bring a movie?" He asked and she nodded. "I was going to pick out a different one but Stiles made pick this one. He says you've never seen it, and that he's going to kill you if you don't." She said and he nodded slightly.

"Star Wars." He said and she hummed and nodded before furrowing her brows, "Does this place even have a TV?" She asked making him pause slightly before glancing around. "Dont worry, my laptop is my car." She said and he sighed in relief, "Thank god." He mumbled making her chuckle.

A few minutes later they both laid on the couch with Scott's arms wrapped around Azalea as they watched the movie. "So, this is the fourth one?" Scott asked and Azalea shook her head, "No, it's the first one... Even though it says fourth." She said making him furrow his brows.

"Then what's the first one?" He asked and she chuckled, "The fourth one." She said making him even more confused. "How do you know so much about Star Wars?" He asked and she shrugged slightly, "I watched it when it came out back in 1977." She said and he nodded slightly.

Azalea suddenly sat up and closed her laptop making Scott look at her confused as he sat up. "Forget the movie." She said making Scott smiled as she climbed on top of him before pressing her lips to his. Their lips moved in sync as she started to unbutton his shirt while he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer to him.

Azalea kissed his jaw and started kissing his neck and he chuckled, "You're not gonna bite me again are you?" He asked making her smirk and pull back slightly. "Only if you ask nicely." She said, he stared at her before a moment before grabbing the side of her face and pulling her into a kiss.

Scott pulled back slightly to kiss down her neck as she lightly raked her hands through his hair. She smirked slightly before tugging on his hair making him pull back and look up at her in amusement. She smiled before leaning down to kiss him again while his thumb lightly grazed across her thigh.

All of the sudden the both stopped and slowly pulled away as they looked at each other alarmed. "Is that-" Azalea started to asked but got cut off by a growl making them look back to see Kate and a Berserker jump through the window.

A little while later Scott slowly woke up to find himself being carried by a berserker. The berserkers suddenly threw him into the metal door of the loft making Scott roll down the stairs. He glanced around to see Kate fighting off Azalea pain magic before forcefully kicking Azalea back into a metal fence door.

Scott quickly got up as Kate rolled off a table and growled at him before he kicked her in the face. He swung at her but she grabbed his arm, twisting it slightly before he shoved her back with his shoulder. They both jumped up onto a table and Kate swiped at him but Scott blocked it before pushing her off the table. She stood up as he flipped off the table, kicking her in the face again.

Azalea groaned slightly as she slowly stood up, catching the berserker's attention. "Ah, shit." She muttered before walking forward, the berserker swung at her but she ducked infer its arm. She spin around it before kicking it square in the back making it stumble forward.

It quickly turn around and swung at her again but she caught its arm her eyes flashed her smokey grey-silver and the berserker went flying into the wall. It didn't take long for it to get back and walk towards her as she she raised her hand slightly but before she could it grabbed her arm before hitting her across the face.

Scott went to punch Kate but she blocked his arm before punching him in the face making him stumble back onto his knees. She growled before grabbing him by the throat, slamming him into a pillar before punching him again. Scott groaned and sat up before looking over at Azalea, who looked like she was gonna murder someone if she had the strength, as the berserker pulled her up slightly by her hair.

"What do you want from us?" Scott asked as he looked back at Kate, "I want a little bit of insight, Scott." Kate said making Scott furrowed his brows. "To what?" Scott asked, "My family. The Argent family has been around for over four hundred years- a powerful, wealthy, aristocratic family of Werewolf Hunters. But yet, somehow, in less than a year, this great family is decimated by a teenage boy." Kate said before she crouched down in front of him.

"So, my question is simple... What the hell is so special about Scott McCall?" Kate asked and Azalea chuckled slightly making Kate look at her. "I knew one of your family members over a hundred and fifty years ago. He was a friend of my father, which made sense, they were both weak minded bitches." Azalea said and Kate growled lowly making the berserker roughly pull Azalea head back slightly making her wince in pain.

"You want me? Take me. Just me." Scott said and Kate shook her head, "No, we're all going. We're all going to church!" She said and Azalea huffed slightly. "Sorry, I'm pagan, I don't really do church." She said before the berserker roughly pulled her up.

💰

"What the hell happened?" Stiles asked as he, his father and Kira walked into the loft where Derek, Stefan and Braeden stood. Furniture was smashed all over the place and glass littered the floor from the broken window, a few broken light bulbs and some pictures. "It was supposed to be a date." Stefan said as they glanced around.

"They were both here?" Stilinski asked, "And they're both gone." Braeden answered and then Stiles phone started ringing making him pull it out to see Lydia calling. "Hey-" He started to say but Lydia cut him off. "Scott's been taken." Lydia said over the phone and Stiles sighed, "Scott and Azalea. We just don't know where." He said.

"Mexico. And, if you want to save his life, that's where you're going, too."