Ch. 97 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON

Azalea's outfit:
Hospital -

Scott's House / Eichen House / Primal's Lair / Highschool -

Chapter Ninety-Seven
Werewolves Of London

Azalea walked over to Scott and comfortingly grabbed his hand as they listened in on the surgeons.

"I think she's coagulopathic. I need another suture. The bullet missed the ascending aorta. Brachiocephalic is intact. Hemodynamics are stable. She's gonna be okay." They heard the doctor say making then sigh in relief and Scott squeezed her hand.

While Scott went to check on his mom, Azalea went to another room. "What the hell are you doing?" Azalea asked making Stefan pause from trying to pull off wires, "Leaving..." He said said slowly making her give him a look. "You got shot, Stefan. You don't heal. You need to rest, meaning sleep, not escape." She said as she gently pushed him back onto the bed.

"Azalea, I'm fine." Stefan said and Azalea shook her head, "No, you're not. You're hurt, so don't argue with me." She said and he started to argue but she pulled her phone out and started texting someone. "What are you doing?" He asked and she shrugged slightly, "Telling Anya what happened." She said making his eyes widen.

"Please stop. She terrifies me sometimes. If she finds out I got hurt I am going to be in so much trouble." Stefan said and Azalea held up her phone to show a text ready to send to Anya. "Are you going to try to escape again?" She asked and Stefan squinted slightly, "Azalea, I swear I dont need to be in here. I'm f-" He started to say but cut himself off when she hit send.

"Azalea!" He groaned and she smirked, "Your drugs should be kicking in any second now. So you're going to to sleep and Anya will be here any minute." She said and he sighed softly as he laid back. She started to walk away but Stefan grabbed her hand making her look at him.

"Hey, I know you're angry that I got shot. But don't give into any killing urges, alright?" He said and she sighed softly and shook her head, "I can't make any promises." She said before leaning down to kiss her brother's forehead. Stefan slowly fell asleep making Azalea sigh softly before walking out the room.