Ch. 66 - REQUIRED READING

Azalea's outfit:
Scott's house -

Azalea's outfit:Scott's house -

School / Hospital -

Chapter Sixty-Six🎭 Required Reading 🎭

Chapter Sixty-Six
🎭 Required Reading 🎭

"My mom's book club usually has more wine." Lydia said as they all sat around the coffee table in the McCall household, looking at all the prints of the book. "Well, they also probably didn't read books that cause violent hallucinations..." Stiles said, "That's why Malia's here." Scott said.

"So none of us go running into traffic?" Kira asked and Azalea nodded and shrugged slightly, "Or worse." She said and Malia nodded. "Like what happened to Judy." She said making everyone look at her confused, "Chapter fourteen."

"Maybe I should have my mother read it. She might remember a girl with a tail leaping off the ceiling and attacking everyone." Lydia said as she picked up the book and Azalea chuckled and nodded, "Yeah, if it works." She said and Lydia sighed softly. "It has to." Lydia said making them look at her confused, "What does that mean?"

"I think I saw them during my surgery. When I look at the cover of the book, it's almost like..." Lydia said before trailing off slightly, "A memory trying to surface." Theo said making them all look at him while Lydia nodded. "Yeah."

"Isn't that what Valack wanted when he wrote it?" Kira asked and they all nodded, "If they did something to me, I want to know what it is." Lydia said and Azalea sighed before picking up one of the copies.

"I swear if this book makes me get hit by a car."

A little while later, Scott, Azalea and Kira sat on the couch, Lydia and Theo sat on a couple armchairs across from them. "Anyone feel any thing yet?" Scott asked as he glanced up at everyone, "Bored." Azalea said as she turned a page "Tired." Kira sighed, "Hungry." Lydia said. "I think he meant the book." Theo said and Azalea nodded and raised her eyebrows. "Yeah, we know." She said and he just held his hands up in defense.

Kira sighed softly before marking the page she was on and leaning back with her eyes closed. "You're not giving up, are you?" Scott asked and Kira sighed, "I'm just rested my eyes." She said before looking at the lamp and turning it off.