Chapter Two

"Well, that went well." JJ sarcastically says as they left the chaos happening at the front desk. "What now?" Pope asks, "I think I know how we're gonna find out who owns that boat." John B says, holding up the motel key.

Despite Pope's initial protests, the group got back on the HMS Pogue and rode over to the motel the key belonged to. "I thought the chateau looked bad." JJ whistles, "this place looks like where you go on a sketchy tinder date and then get killed." said Mackenzie.

"Okay, I'm serious. You gotta stop watching those shows princess." JJ said once again, standing on the bow looking back at her. "Is this a motel or meth lab?" Kiara comments, "you be the judge." Pope says next. "Doesn't look like a place someone with a Grady-White would stay." John B mentions.

"No, it looks like a place someone with a Grady-White would get killed." Pope shakes his head, "see JJ? It's not just me!" Mackenzie exclaims. "Alright, here we go..." JJ starts as John B begins to dock the boat. "This is your captain speaking, HMS Pogue coming in for landing." the blonde says in an overhead speaker voice, exclaiming as he jumped off onto the grass.

As John B went to step off the boat, Pope spoke up. "Hey, don't let him do anything stupid." he said, pointing at JJ. "Oh we will." the blonde says in full honesty, "I'm not making any promises." John B sighs.

"Really Pope, just think about who you're talking about. JJ Maybank, CEO of doing idiotic stupid shit." Mackenzie says, "you're an idiotic stupid shit and I don't do you." JJ retorts to the redhead. "I really can't tell if that was a compliment or an insult." She giggles.

Kiara walked up to John B, handing him the key. "Be careful. I mean it." John B smiles at her before leaving with JJ.

"Just be so careful John B." JJ mimicks Kiara while they walked toward the motel room. "Oh my god, you're so weird." John B shoved him off, "dude what was that about?" JJ questions. "Maybe she just wants us to be careful."

"Since she heard you're being threatened with exile she's all like... just be so careful John B, oh just give me that John D already. When are you gonna swoop on that bro?" the blonde pestered his best friend.

"Bro you know the rule, no pogue on pogue macking." John B says, "yeah whatever it's stupid." he comments. "Fine, I'll go for Kie when you finally go for Zie." the brunette bargained. "Zie? What about her?" JJ furrows his brow.

John B just chuckled lightly. "Sunshine? Princess? Dude you're totally gone for her. You make a move on Zie and then I'll go for Kie." JJ only shook his head, "they're just nicknames bro, it's not a big deal." the blonde says. "This is it right here." JJ then knocks on the door a few times before speaking in a high-pitched voice, "housekeeping."

Back down on the HMS Pogue, Mackenzie, Pope, and Kiara were having a discussion about their biggest pet peeves. "Biggest pet peeve is definitely Ryan Aster Henderson." Mackenzie said, sipping from her iced tea can.

"Your brother's really that bad?" Pope wondered, "worse. He acts as if he runs the house which is bullshit. I mean he got himself thrown out just last month then two weeks later he's back and my parents think he's the perfect kid again. Doing whatever they want, living by their rules. It's fucking stupid."

"I gotta admit, your family is just a tad nuts. I mean your parents actually threw Ryan out of the house? For what, fucking around with a Pogue? Like that's some big crime." Kiara shook her head. "Well to my parents, it is. I mean it's surprising I haven't been thrown out yet." the red-haired girl huffed. "Maybe it's because we just hang out, you're not screwing any of us." Pope shrugs.

"Although I'm sure JJ would totally be down for that with you. You know, with his princess." Kiara teased. "Okay, that's actually disgusting Kie what the hell." Mackenzie fake gagged. "Woah hey, cops." Pope said quietly, "shit." Kiara whispered, "call them."