𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Y/n's Pov:

My legs are sprawled out across my bed as I teleport onto Saiki's living room couch next door, not caring if anyone saw. We've gotten much closer these past few weeks.

For the past three days, my stomach cramps have been kicking my ass hard.

What I didn't expect when entering the house unannounced, was a CHILD in the kitchen and Saiki balled up, on the floor.

The kid has a hat with green-ish hair. The little twerp is running around the kitchen island for what reason? I wouldn't know. Saiki is looking at the ceiling, muttering something.

I roll off the couch with a thud and face plant onto the thin rug. That's when the boy and Saiki notice my presents. The boy looks way more interested in who I am rather than how I got there.

When I sit up, the little boy runs to my feet. He smiles at me. "Who are you? You look a lot like someone from my T.V. show!!" he shouts at me. I nod at him awkwardly as he marvels at me like I'm a porcelain doll.

I flinch at the sudden sound. "Don't bother her, Yuuta" Saiki shoots up from the side of the couch and walks over to me and the kid.

Saiki grabs the boy by the back of his shirt like a mother dog would do to their puppy. Saiki drops the boy on his stomach and the boy belly flops onto the couch cushions.

I chuckle at the boy when he falls into a crack in the sofa. "Who is that?" I ask, referring to the small boy in the couch cushions with stars in his eyes.

"My other neighbor's kid that I occasionally babysit'' He gives me a brief description of how he knows this random child.

The small rolls over and faces us. "I'm Yuuta Iridatsu! Nice to meet you, Auntie!" Yuuta introduces himself to me. He holds out his small hand for me to shake. Auntie huh? Not the worst thing I've been called.

I quietly chuckle at his adorable gesture and shake his hand. Holy shit, his hand is so soft. He has baby skin, oh my God. "I"m Y/n"

Saiki's face did not move an inch but I know that he's smiling inside.

As I'm shaking his baby hand, my hand overlaps and the boy's eyes glisten when he sees my ring. "Are you and Cider-man married? Are you Mrs. Cider-man? Is your name Mrs. Cider-woman?!" The boy asks, looking at my ring. He pulls my hand forward to get a closer inspection at my ring.

Wait a minute- Cider-man? Like that kid superhero that my brother and his friends make fun of? Pfft- Oh my gosh, why didn't I notice earlier.

Saiki looks down and bites his lip and slightly turns his head. "Come on, Yuuta. Lets go get you something to eat" Saiki lifts the boy up to carry him with one hand under Yuuta and the other supporting his back.

I see out of the corner of my eye that Saiki is blushing a bit. Saiki? Blushing? Those are two words I never thought I would hear in a sentence together.

They walk over to the kitchen island and Saiki sets Yuuta down onto the counter. Saiki goes into the fridge and grabs out a small little tupperware. The young boy looks over at me and offers, "Mrs. Cider-woman, would you like some?"

Seeing Saiki interact with the young child makes me smile a bit. I skip over to them and go behind Yuuta to see what is in the small holder. In the small box, there is a asian pear cut up into pieces. I smile at how Yuuta munches on his fruit.

✧˖*°࿐✧˖*°࿐✧˖*°࿐

Right now Yuuta is sitting in between my legs while he holds Saiki's hand, watching some cider TV show and he's quite into it. Did I mention that I mentally adopted Yuuta in my head?