𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Y/n's Pov:

Kusuo turns to me and questions, "Okay, so who gets Kae for the first night?" Kaede lays in her rocker as we discuss the sleeping arrangements.

I shrug with bags under my eyes. "I don't think my mom really wants to come to terms with this right now" I respond truthfully.

Today has been one of the most stressful and hectic days of my life. And that's saying something considering what my life is like.

Kusuo and I have been jumping around all over the place. The mall, his house, the park, my house, EVERYWHERE. As much fun as it's been, I think it's time for the day to end.

Turning my head to face Kusuo, he looks at me without emotion. "You're not sleeping here" he says nonchalantly, holding Kae's tiny hand as he plays with her fingers.

"Do you want her for the night?" I ask him as I stretch out my back.

He looks at me and nods assertively. "Yeah I want her for the night. Who do you think I am?" He questions me as Kaede slowly wraps her fingers around his index.

"Well, fuck you because I want her too"

"Well I'm not letting you have her so, tough" he refuses to give me Kaede for the night. Last time I checked, he didn't even want her in the first place and now he wants her for the first night? Nah.

I respond by saying, "Well, then I guess I'm not moving tonight".

He sighs and lets go of Kaede's hand. "Fine. Then don't. I don't give a shit" He allows me, laying his head on one of the couch pillows as he begins to doze off to the slight sound of the refrigerator running.

His head slowly falls onto my shoulder right before he bounces back into consciousness. "Let's go. I'm tired" he complains as he picks up Kaede from her bouncer. He and I walk into Kaede's 'nursery' to lay her down for us to sleep.

Kaede slowly reaches out for the both of us, having a hard time keeping her eyes open. After a short period of time, her hand goes limp and she drifts off into a peaceful sleep.

The girl has taken 4 naps today and has woken up either hungry, or wet. Good thing I've never had to directly touch the diaper or I would've thrown her away ages ago if I did.

Kusuo and I slowly tiptoe out of the room as Kaede's quiet snores seep through the doorway. "Good grief, finally." He whispers, resting his head against the door frame.

"I think I'll actually pass out! Damn, Kaede is a handful" I admit, throwing my head back, leaning against the wall next to Kusuo.

Sighing, Kusuo grabs my fucking hand and throws me onto the couch. "You can sleep there. Ha, have fun" Saiki whispers.

Oh hell no. He's not just going to let me sleep out here so he doesn't have to deal with her in the middle of the night.

Saiki's Pov:

Turning to my side, "Hi!" A voice shocks me into waking up. Y/n smiles at me with an evil grin. I can barely see her but she's definitely smiling in spite.

"You know, fuck you" I scoff, kicking Y/n in her shin. No flinch. Not one reaction, I turn back away from Y/n, my back faces her as she begins to poke at it.

She buries her face into my back, "Is that a threat or a promise?" she asks, cheerfully.

"Are you drunk? Have you been drinking?" I question, genuinely concerned. Her soft touch is surprisingly shocking to me. Her compromising position gives me butterflies, something I've never felt before.

Y/n kisses my back with my baby blue pajamas still on, having shivers run down my body. "No, I'm not. Seeing you mad is just kind of funny to me" She giggles, drawing shapes and words on my back.

'Good grief'

Trying to get her to stop, my hand touches her and I swear I can feel fireworks in my chest. God, please let these fireworks kill me. "You are so annoying..."

Yep, she made me fall asleep.

✧˖*°࿐✧˖*°࿐✧˖*°࿐

1:52 am

Crying. Complete utter crying. That's all I hear. Shielding the room to make it sound proof, making sure that it doesn't wake up my parents. I feel a shift on one side of my bed. The weight that's weighing down the other side of the mattress lifts up.

The sound of someone running out of the room and into Kae's fills my ears. That's when daddy comes in to help mommy.

When I walk into the room, I see Y/n cradling Kae, rocking back and forth, trying to calm down. I skip over to Y/n to see what's wrong. "Why is 'baby' up?" I ask.

"She needs to be changed." Y/n shoves Kaede into my hands, her diaper damp. She turns back to the crib and fixes the bed sheets.

I put Kaede on the changing table, unbuttoning her yellow duck onesie because I don't want it to get dirty. Y/n tosses me one of the diapers, lazily.

Stepping back, I use telekinesis to change the diaper so I don't have to touch it. This is how we've changed every single one of her diapers and plan on doing it like this until she's out of them.

✧˖*°࿐✧˖*°࿐✧˖*°࿐

3:32 am

Not even two hours later, Kaede begins to cry again. And just after me nearly falling asleep. Y/n rolls out of bed quite literally, while I float out of bed because I'm just cool like that.

I rush to the kitchen to make a bottle of milk. Y/n picks up Kae, shushing her to calm down.

By quickly speeding up the boiling process, I rush the bottle to Kaede so I can go back to sleep. There's bags under both Y/n and my eyes.

✧˖*°࿐✧˖*°࿐✧˖*°࿐

5:09 am

Kaede, crying again.

Oh my God, I was just about to fall asleep again. Kae, I love you but WHY? Let mommy and daddy sleep. I was a quiet baby, your mom was a quiet baby, why are you not a quiet baby?

This time, she's just crying because she's cold. I run into her room and turn on the heater then I remember it could catch on fire.

This is a good time to try skin to skin contact with my baby. Just to warm her up though.

Picking up kae, I slip off my pajama button down. I lay her on my shoulder, walking back to my room. Y/n lays in my bed, rolling around, not being able to close her eyes.

She turns to the wall as I sit on the edge of the bed. Kaede turns her head and coos. I bounce her up and down, trying to warm her up.

I've never seen her in this light.

Just then, a pair of hands wrap around my waist and a weight rests on my shoulder. Y/n's skinship creates butterflies burst in my stomach. "I'm so fucking exsausted" She slurs.

I kiss the top of her head, agreeing with her. "So am I"

"Damn, you got some rock hard abs."