𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Y/n's Pov:

Not longer than 20 minutes had gone by as we all laid on the twin sized bed with Kaede on Saiki's chest, snoring away. " I could get used to this," I whisper to Saiki as I turn to face him.

Saiki hums in response, his eyes closed as he listens to Kaede's small heart beat. "You know, everyone is going to start calling us a married couple for real after this" he mumbles, trying not to wake Kaede as he strokes the top of her head.

"Mm, they're gonna think that anyways, let's just relax. Today has been excruciatingly long and it's 3 in the afternoon" I mutter as I nuzzle my head into the pillow.

Of course I'm not going to fall asleep, I stay up until 3 in the morning, that's the only free time I feel like I have.

Just then I hear my mom yelling at me in my head, 'Y/n M/n L/n! Why the fuck is there baby stuff in your bedroom, young woman?!' she shouts at me, waking me up in a flinch. Fuck.

Me waking up in a panic, makes Saiki jump, which makes Kaede wake up as well. "I think the time has come. So much for relaxing" I utter to myself as I pick Kaede up to prevent her from crying.

Right after we came back home, I forgot to mention that I changed Kaede so she wasn't going around naked everywhere so I changed her into a yellow footie onesie.

Saiki slumps over and gets off the bed. "I'll go get my shoes" he sighs, yawning and turning to the doorway. I hand Kaede over Saiki and he brings her downstairs.

With the snap of my fingers, I transport my mom into the room. A portal opens up on the ceiling and I know what you're thinking, the author must have something for ceilings.

{A.C.}

Author: Y/n, I swear to god ‼️

Y/n: Okay, okay! Relax

Author: second strike :)

My mother falls through it and onto Saiki's bed. She looks up at me and has the most ticked off look on her face. Saiki walks back in with both of his parents on arm.

Looking around the room I notice that there's only one person that isn't present.

My stupid brother. Regardless if he's annoying he still has to know that he's allegedly an uncle now. Oh my God ew, this whole family dynamic thing is still tripping me out.

Wow, it still feels surreal that I'm a mom now. Okay I think I'm going to puke if I think about it any longer. Moving on,

I fazed him through and it looks like he was in the middle of playing because his head set is on and his fingers were just on a keyboard. "What the fuck, Y/n? I was about to beat someone that has the Global elite ranking!"

"No you weren't. You're a Gold Nova II. You couldn't have, now eyes up. This is important" I snap my fingers so he focuses on me.

He takes off his headset and throws it on to the bed, crossing his arms with an eyebrow raise. God, what a little menace. This is why I didn't want to have kids but you know, with my luck, I got one.

My mom is still sufficiently pissed and probably going to whoop my ass once she finds out how and why I have baby stuff in my room.

Saiki turns to me with wide eyes and gestures for all of us to go downstairs, it would probably be best if all of them were sitting.

All of us walk down the stairs and into the living room where Kaede is nowhere to be seen. "Where did you put her?" I whisper, leaning over to Saiki as our family members take a seat on the sofa.