Evelyn's beginning

Evelyn asked her father if she could ever marry a human. Her father, Poseidon said no unless he becomes the king of the seas and gives up his life on land. Evelyn was so sad thinking to her self " I will never marry a human, I can't make someone give up so much to be with me." Evelyn's little twin sisters Arielle and Nicollet said "how come we can marry humans but not Evelyn? "

      Evelyn's father hesitated to answer but instead of saying any thing he jerked his head saying time for bed. The ey went to bed and Evelyn listening to the sound of water flowing in the sea.

Waking up to silence Evelyn told her father that she was leaving London to go to the US for Dance. Her father furious but at the same time happy for her to follow her dream.

I traveled to the US and started searching for a dance job. I started out at a public studio,  then I went to a competitive team. It was fun. I flirted with some guys until I realized again no humans. I felt horrible because what if they actually like me.

I started dancing and all off a sudden I hear Evelyn Waters please come to Mr. Gilberts office please. I was nervous as hell. But I didn't hurry. All I did was walk listening to please say you deserve it and congratulations and so on. I honestly didn't know what to say and why Mr. Gilbert needed me so, I just walked to him maybe thinking he knows my secret. I walked in the door and closed it tightly.

I'm scared to know what he has to say.  He tells me a band wants me to dance for them. " I'm so excited." I tell him. The band is called One Night to Live.