Chapter 2

"So we canvassed the area and nothing. Nobody has ever seen Olsen before." Ryan said walking up to the murder board, Espo on his back.

"Yeah, same with the market. The marketers there said that he seemed perfectly fine and wasn't a familiar face." Beckett told them and the four of them studied the board.

"Here's a theory, what if John Oslen, was a secret spy. Or an alien! What if he was an alien that was trying to find out how it was here on Earth and then someone found out and shot him in the neck," Castle explained. The detectives rolled their eyes and turned back to the board.

"Do you check next-of-kin?" Beckett asked.

"Yes, no one," Espo explained.

"So he's a complete nobody. Check to see if Olsen bought an apartment or a place to live and look at his financials. Castle and I will go see if Lanie has anything for us."
xxx
"Hey, La-," Beckett gasped as she walked into the morgue and turned around to Castle. "Castle! What the hell?!"

Lanie looked up from her clipboard and smirked. "What?" Castle asked innocently.

"You," she let out a breath, "never mind, never mind." she turned to Lanie. "Shut up," she told her friend.

"I didn't say anything," Lanie tried to hold in her laugh but she couldn't and bursted out laughing. Beckett's hand flew up to her head and she could feel Castle smirking behind her.

"Lanie, just tell me what you have," she demanded, annoyed.

Lanie settled down and wiped her eyes from laughing so hard, "Sorry, okay, I ran his prints and he's not who his license says. His name is Dominic Wild."

"Okay, time of death?" She could feel Castle coming closer to her back. Lanie smirked again as Beckett moved away from him.

"Between 5-6AM."

"Anything else?"

"Oh yes. I found a hair on his jacket. I thought it was human but I ran it and it's a dogs hair. A golden retriever to be exact."

"Yeah, the person who found him had a golden retriever. Thanks Lane."

"No problem," Lanie said and watched the couples leave. Castle grabbed her butt again on the way out and she stifled a laugh.

"Castle! Don't make me shoot you!" Lanie heard Beckett say before the door closed.
xxx
"Castle, what the hell is your proble-" she tried as the elevator doors closed but his lips stopped her. Castle pushed her back into the side of the metal box. She didn't want to kiss him back but who couldn't? His lips were so soft and he tasted good. He was also a good kisser.

There tongues danced against each other. His leg crept up in between her legs, widening her stance. She gasped and moaned out his name. His mouth started moving down her jaw and behind her ear, sucking on the part that made her really moan. Her head was against the wall, eyes closed, and mouth open.

"Fuck, Rick," she moaned when he sucked that spot. He smiled against her skin and continued down to ravish her neck. He switched to the other side and jumped when they heard a ding. Beckett pushed him away and straightened up her hair and clothes.

She looked over at Castle and down at his pants. She leaned in close and whispered in his ear, "Meet me in the usual place."

The doors opened and they walked out. Castle gulped and headed to the supply closet where they normally got it on. It was really only one time that they had sex in a supply closet at the precinct. After that, she told him that that was the one and only time they were going to do it in the precinct but apparently not.

Beckett made her way over to the board where Espo and Ryan were. "So Lanie ran his prints and John Olsen is not John Olsen. His name is Dominic Wild. She also found a hair on his coat but it was the dogs' and the gun used was a 45. You find anything?"

"Yeah, John Olsen didn't even exist until a week ago. He opened up a bank account and started a job and has an apartment nowhere near here."

"Okay, that explains people not recognizing him. So check into Dominic Wild. I will be right back," Beckett told them and walked away towards the closet. Espo and Ryan watched her walk away with disgusted faces.

"Does she know that she's not fooling anyone?" Espo asked.

"I'm guessing no," Ryan answered. They shook it off and went back to work.
{765 words}

A/N: Wow, another short chapter. If you didn't know, I'm editing all my fics. This is definitely the shortest fic so far. Dang.